Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke the ganja?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Feb 25, 2013.

1. #1 BudBrownies, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Its only been illegal for a 100 years. Seeing as its the most used currently illegal drug in the history of mankind. What's the plants appeal to so many different kinds of people. The demand is unbelievable.

2. Mostly to be cool. It makes you cool right? Yeah cause I'm :cool:

3. the gods told me to

4. Makes life better man.

5. #5 Storm Crow, Feb 25, 2013
    It PREVENTS my migraines!!! :yay:

And I like the way it makes me feel! :smoking:

And that it prevents Alzheimer's, and cancers, doesn't detract from it in any way! :D (Send me an email for the proof- bottom of my sig!)

Granny :wave:

6. again, to open my third eye

7. I smoke it because I saw Chief Keef and Soulja Boy, 2 very successful, wealthy young men smoking it while leaning on the hood of a very expensive Ferrari and thought, hey, I want a Ferrari and Fendi belt as well, better start puffin that loud

8. Granny nailed it on long term health benefits.

Aside from the fact that I quite enjoy toking for a bit of recreational enjoyment, it doesn't hurt that it helps ease off my anxiety, alleviate my depression and also helps with my appetite.

9. because i love it, i fucking love it...but not as much as i love pussy

10. #10 xsofarfromhome, Feb 25, 2013
    I like how it feels C:
    And I believe it is a safer alternative to getting drunk.

11. I enjoy the shift in perspective, it affords life some excitement and variety. I also enjoy the relaxation aspect and physical feeling, as well as using marijuana as a medicine (pain, stomach aches, sleep).

And as a musician it's also excellent inspiration

12. Half Bak... wait. What was I talking about?

13. Cause it gets me high...wouldn't smoke it if it didn't

14. It gives you happiness and pleasure and doesn't ask for anything in exchange.