Why do you smoke? Daily users

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Clstcnnbscltvtr, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Well i always wanted to be an astronaut you know travel to outer space and weed gets me where i need to go. :)

2. I use it daily because it really helps me calm down, I'm the kind of person that can get over stressed, frustrated and angry very easily. Weed helps me relax and think clearly. I am a firm believer that in the long run I will be a healthier person because of it, because the stress and anger is much more damaging in my opinion that the marijuana.

Medicinally I use it for chronic foot pain...weird I know but it helps me function easier.

3. Im not 100% sure ive even figured out why i smoke/get high some how, everyday i just know that i always feel better wiether its on addys (amazing btw) or smoking resin out of bowl for crumbs..i just enjoy the trip..

4. Honestly, my main motivation is medicinal, even though it is not legal here. (I have things it is prescribed for. The reason I tried it in the first place, not even 5mths ago)

I enjoy the experience. I feel like shit a lot of the time, so to have that all swept away is really a profound experience. It helps me actually DO my homework :eek: I really enjoy smoking with people, one on one. You can really get to truly know someone, connect on a deeper level. Smoking up, helps me appreciate being sober, if that even makes sense.

5. Cannabis is just such a fun thing to do. You smoke it, you feel good, and you do things. What could be better than that?

6. I smoke to get high...... that's why. :rolleyes:

7. So I don't strangle every dumb person I meet everyday, specially at work

and muscle cramps :)

8. I usually refer to marijuana as a life enhancement, as it tends to make everything I do more enjoyable. I also suffer from PTSD and clinical depression and the beautiful herb helps me deal with my problems much easier (unlike anti-depressants which only mask your problems).

Also, I love how I can do anything when I'm high, such as things that'd be really difficult to do sober. Such as getting undressed while holding a bong (never setting it down), fixing stuff (I dropped a lighter in a bong once, and propped it up next to a space heater, and 10 min. later it worked), and driving. Fucking DRIVING! =)

9. I smoke to get high. Life is alot easier to get thru when your stoned. The bullshit doesnt matter, and shit is funnier. :cool:

10. At the moment.... If I told ya you would not be able to handle it.

11. cause i just don't give a fuck

12. Lay it on us broseph. I'm sure some people are being modest about their true super-high feelings for the mysical powers of marijuana. Like I said no one here is to judge. I think we're all here just sharing a feeling. :)

13. hmmm, what do you mean by... you people?

14. it has become a life style for me. everything seems brighter and better if i smoke. i dont get all giggly or anything it just makessomethingclick in my head and i become focused and feel like im on top of things...not to mention it helps my a.d.d

15. Theres countless reasons to smoke. After a shitty day taking tests, studying, workin two jobs, it helps clear my mind and chill out. Also im surprisingly more productive when im high. i love getting high and doing chores. just put my headphones on and i could clean all day and take care of shit ive been putting off forever.

plus i like driving fast and it makes it seem like im goin 15 mph faster than i am so i dont get speeding tickets anymore haha

16. I feel like theres a variety of different reasons for me

But the one that seems most present when I search for the reason is smoking makes everything more interesting. More lively and livable, and deffinatly more relaxed and chilled out, and it brings me creativity I could have never thought of before.

17. Yeah, who the fuc* is "us people"?

LOL:hello:

18. I'll usually smoke as a social activity to enjoy a couple hours with some friends before or after diving into some homework. Sometimes I'll smoke medicinally by relieving stress or curing a hangover. I'll have a blunt ready for me after every stressful test. Lately the cafeteria at my dorms have not put out good tasting food so if you can imagine smoking helps me get the food down.

I definitely am a daily smoker but I might try stopping for a bit to see how I handle it.

19. i smoke weed because its relaxing i have mad defiance issues in gr.10 i told the princibal off cause i didnt wanna take my hat off in assembally so i smoke weed to relax me so i dont beat the fuck outta someone or get mad for no reason