Why do you smoke? *Cigarette edition*

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OpenToker, May 11, 2009.

1. Lets hear it!

2. My mom did it, so I started.

3. personally i hate ciggarettes. but i still smoke the dirty nasty fucks.... even tho i hate them its pretty damn hard to stop

4. i feel ya on that one bro.

5. Yeah fuck you! I don't smoke!

But yeah I've always wanted to know other people's reasons...because do the pros really outweigh the cons?

6. ill smoke cigs only after i smoke weed...just for a buzz...i dont smoke tobacco often so when i rarely do smoke a cig i get noticeably more messed up

7. #7 Diceman, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Cigarettes - Just cause I wan't something to smoke...smoking anything is a hobby I seem to enjoy.

Cigars - I just enjoy the "real" flavor from a nice cigar. Same as coffe/tea have an "earthy real" flavor to them..cigars are a nice change.

Black n Milds - They just taste good.

Capones are my favorite though. A little harsh for the average tobaccy smoker. It's one you can inhale pretty easily though so that's the plus :smoking:

I don't have a habbit though. I never buy cigarettes..only smoke one here or there off someone else. The others I just get as a treat from time to time. Weed is the only thing I smoke pretty much daily (even then not quite daily).

I hate doing anything too regularly. Build a habbit before you even realise it. Coke/crack taught me that with a nice smack to the dome. Quit that shit cold turkey once I woke up..

8. when you start it feels weird you get all light headed and you keep smoking and then your hooked! when ever i need to calm down i have a cig it helps but its def. not worth it.

9. Yeah I used to do this, after drinking for that nice buzz, but then I realized I could just drink more or smoke weed because the main reason I don't smoke cigs is bc of the taste, just plain tastes bad (most).

10. I enjoy having a Hookah sesh after smoking some dank. :D

11. I'm addicted...

12. im not addicted and i used to smoke for the buzz but i feel like quitting since i never really get a buzz anymore and theyre unhealthy

13. I have severe anxiety so I usually have a smoke whenever I start to feel worked up. Not addicted though.

14. #14 RavenousDank, May 11, 2009
    i admit i started smoking when I was going to clubs, I just love the feeling it gave me, and I felt it made me look older (i was like 18-19) so one day before i headed off to work, i decided i didn't want to bum any more cigs from anybody so, i bought my first pack of newports and since then i've been a "registered smoker"

and to jasmine, newports are the best cigs out there, hands down, best taste, best mixture of menthol and tobacoo, strong...its like if your gonna be working wouldn't you want to use the best tools?

15. Addicted
    I enjoy them
    Reduce anxiety

16. I love smoking! Not just tobacco, but the act of puffin on something just makes me smile.

Cigars - for fishing, so relaxing and keeps the bugs away. I love the flavor from cigars too.

I don't buy them, and I'm not really addicted. I'll smoke a cig or 2 if offered.

17. #17 thegrassybowl, May 11, 2009
    It's a love/hate relationship. I threw away my cigs today, and I hope that I can for real quit this time. Before I wanted to quit just because it was what I was told was right. Now I want to quit to save my life. It's one of the biggest mistakes I think I've made (sounds crazy, but I'm a diabetic and can't afford the health risks). Everyone warned me, too. I don't like the idea of a chemical controlling me. You live and learn lol.

18. I use to smoke a pack a day but like lately its been takeing me a week to get a pack down. Its kinda werid. I should jsut quit.

19. I started 'cause I liked them.. now I like them too much... :(

20. to be honest i started smoked because everyone else was. and because when i turned 18 it was a new thing for me to be able to buy them. now i wish i never bought that first pack.

i also like them too much. being able to have a cig after a long day..is the best.