Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do you smok!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dezz, Oct 11, 2011.

1. [quote name='"NinjaToker92"']I smoke because I have Aspergers syndrome and it helps deal with the anxiety.[/quote]

Bro. What's that?

2. I smoke because it reminds me what's important and what isn't. i gain perspective with each hit.

3. To get high. I love the feeling of being high, it just makes things better.

4. Relieves stress and anxiety makes everything better food friends music.

5. It relieves my back pain, relieves my high stress & anxiety, helps my asthma, makes basketball more fun and makes me better! (Or so I feel). It relaxes me, so jumping higher than ever is easy. I'ma dunk it soon son! :) Video games are different, chillin with my homies is fun with it.
    Additional edit: It is amazingly funky.

6. I started because I have intense cramps sometimes, not to mention a crap load of stress and social anxiety, and since I started, I'm not nearly so uptight. I like it.

7. are you trolling? I have friends, my friend john and I hotbox his car on a weekly basis. I usually hang out with my good friends a couple times a week at my house so a lot of the time we just hang out until my parents go to bed and toke up in the backyard.

8. To relieve the symptoms of RSD, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, GERD, Hypertension, Anxiety, Peripheral vascular disease, and Insomnia. Enabled the dropping one of my narcotic Rxs, too!

Be well and be blessed,
    SC

9. Oh goodness, you got hit hard with everything. *hugs* Bummer.

Glad it helps though!

10. #32 Douggs, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    To be one with my soul :smoke:

edit: @Sandcat isn't the Arizona desert nice?

11. to fit in with the guys who sit at the back of the bus

12. Everyone wants to be one of the cool kids.

13. Ok i lied

14. #37 Deleted member 476945, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    At first it was just for the sake of recreational use but then I realized it helped a lot with my social anxiety. I usually get fried and then make an effort to socialize. When I'm lifted, it isn't really hard at all (although I do feel a little shy once in a while); when I'm sober, I still get kind of nervous in social situations but it's much, much better than before. There's a significant improvement with every smoke session - at this rate, I'll probably be completely over it by the end of the year, if not sooner. At least I hope so. :p

So, when it comes down to it, I smoke because bud makes my life so much more enjoyable; taking that first hit from my cousin's joint was easily one of the best life decision's I've ever made. What sucks though, is the fact that it's unlikely I'd be able to get a medical marijuana card for something like this here in BC, even though I have a valid medical reason to smoke. Thanks to a judge over in Ontario though, it might become much easier for people to obtain their MM cards when Novembers rolls by.

I also smoke because it's fun. :eek:

15. Psychedelic chemognosticism anyone?

16. to make everybody on grasscity a little less douchier :smoke:

17. ASSBURGERS!? :p