Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you love this forums?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlazzinBlake, Jun 6, 2012.

1. I was thinking about why i come here so often. I'm coming up on being a 2 year member! Yet look at my post count. You can i see i dont like coming to grasscity to troll or try to influence people smoking! I come for mainly one reason.

To read the dumb questions people ask on Apprentice Smokers :)
    When i stoned i just sit on here ROLF'ing

Soo what attracts you to Gcity?

2. I'm just happy my bag of pretzels isn't ending anytime soon.

But yea, I'm new as hell and I'm diggin' the site. Figuring everything out.

3. stash jar section is dope, all my posts are there posting my bud shots or commenting on people's threads.

i also like spirituality section because I'm a spiritual, philosophical person. I kind of use it as my journal to post my thoughts

4. This is an absolutely massive community that all shares the love of cannabis that I have. There is lots of amazing people and information in the growing sections to get you from just starting out to successful harvests.

Also, with this many people online a site that's about marijuana, there's bound to be some funny shit posted. And there is.

5. I come here for all the rules.:rolleyes:

I really don't know. There's cool people here. I like weed. I like weed and cool people.