Why Do You Love Forums?

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 6, 2007.

1. It could be this very forum. Or another one you visit more. Me, personally, I happen to LOVE GrassCity's forum.

Why? Well, I'm a through and through stoner, pot-head, call me what you will. I love my herb. I connect very well with people who also love the herb. Not just because it gets you high, because of the creativity, depth of conversations you can have with a fellow Ganja-lover. There are no better people in the world than a toker. Always peaceful, very insightful, just all around good guys. (I know not all of them are like that, but you see what I'm saying.)

And GC is a place where so many like-minded souls come to gather. To shoot-the-shit on just about every subject life can throw at you.

So, why do you love message boards?

2. I think the reason i love The City so much is because its not like other forums where there is a bunch of little kids who dont know what they are talking about. And i like that this forum is for more mature people, who actually do know what they are talking about. Hey, this is where i get all my news and information about shit happening in the world.

3. I like the forums, because I am always bored, high and since I don't sleep, I'm always looking for something to do.

I came to the city with one of my friends to check out his grow journal, and I just enjoyed some of the posts, so I stuck around :p

4. as the ''HIGHLANDER'' say's...

thier can be only one,,,, so off with the heads of other forums,,,,,

THIER CAN BE ONLY ONE. and this is it.....;)

5. You pretty much stole the words right out of my mouth haha.

6. different forums for different interests.gotta love how everyone has something in common.

7. i love the city cus we can be our own potheaded selves here and not be judged for it. in the real world if we talk about pot as much as we would like and share our opinions on it we would usually be ridiculed.

8. Yeah, exactly! This is my outlet for talking about weed! I like to talk about it a lot, but I can't always do that around the people I know. Either they don't smoke, or they just don't like to talk about it as much as I do.

9. hell yeah. you call me anytime and we'll talk about weed till december! i love talkin bout herb more than anything else.

10. Johnny, I wish we could hang out sometime. I bet you and I would get along famously. :love:

11. I'm in it for the chicks :):)

Seriously though, I can't stand most forums, I usually get bored of the same old shit being fought over, so I leave after a month or two. Grasscity on the other hand, revolves around something that I never get bored of :smoking: not to mention the amazing people you'll meet chilling here. It also gives me something to do on the days nothing is happening.

12. we're two dex'd out peas in a pod you and i. haha.

13. im a member at 2 forums here and www.wordofsouth.com if your a fan of southern hiphop maybe you should join but its alot different then GC as far respect basically anything goes at WOS

14. I lurk a couple other forums. TOTSE.com, a few travel forums, a some fitness forums. Other than that I regularly only post here.

15. im all about the 'city and vwvortex

edit-its a way to gain knowledge via personal experiences. you can get helpful advice, share funny stories. its a virtual community.

16. hmm. i come here because I enjoy the people. When i first heard of gc i assumed it would be full of a bunch of slack jawed lazy stoners. (well, some are rightfully so)
    I was wrong though, if you go into the spirituality and philosophy forum, you can see some full sized essays meticulously composed and edited down to the nitty gritty details.

unlike gamefaqs.com or gamespot, if you ask a question you wont get flamed into oblivion by a bunch of 13 year old rabid videogame nerds

really, the forums great, but its the culmination of the mods who keep things together, the sharing of knowledge on an otherwise taboo subject, and most of all great people.

17. well there goes my image of you h.anus,,,,a fitness forum?

i figured you as a out of shape pothead,,, i bet you look there for the pics. of the hot-body chicks!!!!:p

18. Nah, I usually run 5-8 miles a day. Walk, pretty much everywhere I go. Lift weights, sweat in sauna. Yep, total fitness guy. I just like being healthy.

Still the same stoner you always thought was me.

...just in better shape. :)

19. im keeping my image i had of you,,, and you cant change my mind!!!!:devious: