Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you lose sleep when you don't smoke (if you're a daily smoker)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Royksopp, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Oh god =[ me too.
    im awake till 6am and wake up at 3pm. its terrible i need ta fix it

2. I had a perfect, normal, sleeping schedule when I smoked every night. Now......I am going to sleep at like 9am...waking up at 12pm....FML x a million

3. ugh, yea i feel you, my sleep pattern is terrible right now, i have class later and im gonna be exhausted(maybe) and right now im not sure if i should get high because i may just want to stay up instead of wasting the feeling. I think ill try some melatonin when im short on bud..
    but i think the reaosn is likke others said , for people without insominia( i do have some to an extent) its just like a withdrawl, if you have had this thing to help you along for a while, and then you dont have it, well its gonna be more difficult

4. The worst part is that Winter Break is coming up......wtf!!! This is when I should be smoking the most. FML over and over :/

5. I have mild insomnia, and yes, when I do not smoke, I lose sleep. Presumably through withdrawals, or not being so baked it's hard to keep my eyes open! :smoking:

6. Yeap I get this pretty bad, first 2 nights after going dry is usually the worst. Impossible to sleep. Utterly IMPOSSIBLE.

7. I think it's just because you get so used to relying on weed to help you sleep. I know when I'm toking sleeping is the easiest thing in the world - just smoke a bowl, read a book for a few minutes, and pass out.

8. sorry maybe i missed sumthing... but why arnt u smoking??? i thought u posted here just to know if any1 has problems sleeping after u stop... but why did u stop? just go get some green and light up? seems simple...