Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do YOU like weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dildodaggins, Feb 15, 2011.

1. I've been thinking lately, have i just been smoking because i am so used to it? Maybe i thought it was fun at first, but now it's more of a habit. Lately i've been thinking, maybe things would be better without. Who knows... ANYWAY, What makes you guys love getting high? Please Share :D

2. Although this doesn't happen to much, every once in a while (like once or twice a week), I'll hit this sweet spot of smoking where everything I do just feels great/completely unlabored, whether it be playing guitar, walking around, cleaning, cooking, etc, everything I do just feels like the best thing ever. Often times though I get too high and don't actually want to do anything, which isn't too bad either.

3. I enjoy thinking when i am high. That and that it is easy to meet new people.

4. I used to smoke because it was fun, different, breaking the rules! Now i've been smoking everyday for so long that well it's become a habit.. Makes some activities better, makes others freaking hard to do.. Or something like that. :smoke:

Time to go smoke a big fat joint.

5. I love smoking because it mellows me out and makes everything so much better, I used to go with my two best friends almost everyday to this pier by my house and smoke up and just chill there by the water in the summer. Days like that made me love smoking.

plus it helps me think and sleep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I like smoking because it helps with my anxiety and depression.
    Normally, most things are a drag. When I'm high, nothing gets me down!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Feels good, man. :cool:

8. Why dont I like weed? seriously??...

lol...what could non-smokers really argue against the weed??...it makes you stupid??...:smoke:

9. I wish there was a combination of words that could answer your question.

10. why wouldn't i like weed?

11. Hm... why do I like mary jane...

Getting high. Why else? If you didn't get high, it'd just be pointless *cough*tobacco*cough*

12. i chill out, with like my best friends and im so smooth with the ladies when im high. Im just in the zone

13. [​IMG]

lol thats about it. its easier than most other drugs, so i use it more often than other said drugs :cool:

i use other said drugs if i want to actually expand my horizon for a few hours :rolleyes:

14. When I first started toking, I did it because it was something new. After research, I realized it wasn't that big of a fucking deal. I loved it, being a new smoker I would get so lifted off of just a few hits. I loved getting lifted into another deminsion once a week or so. It was relaxing, and still is.

My highs have changed over the years, I am now a daily toker, multiple times per day, partically because weed is extremely accessible to me at this current point in time. :smoke:

I no longer laugh at everything and/or make animal noises with friends completely blazed out of our minds; I've grown up. My highs have grown up.

I perceive weed, at this current time in my life--still very enjoyable. However, it does seem like a routine to me since basically I'm dealing with weed all day long week after week and smoking it. It takes a lot more to get me high compared to my first year toking, and I just... know how to control/handle it. Can't really be explained, but other seasoned tokers know what I'm talking about.

I could compare it to alcohol in a way. Your first few times drinking underage are at shitty college parties, having a few drinks and getting completely obliterated vs an alcoholic that needs a six pack to even start to feel a buzz.

15. It allows me to see the beauty in even the most significant things in life, and it gives me a physical sensation that, to put it simply, feels great. Above all, it makes me happy. What more could you want?

16. I actually miss the days I only smoked on occasion now i do it every day and while its still fun its no where as fun as it used to be that beign said though i wouldent change my habbit haha and to answer the original question I smoke cause it just makes every thing so much more tolerable and every one seems happy when your high haha.

17. lol true... people do seem happier.. But when someone pisses us off high, dunno bout you, but I can definitely enjoy myself evilishly making fun of them in my brain. Or sometimes out loud. Ha

18. #18 cronickid, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    I dunno man there's a lott of reasons though, shit high right now you feel me? :bongin:
    The main reasons for me have slightly shifted over the years, but for the most part now it's a very big spiritual thing and mostly just a big part of my life. I just went like 25 days without it and it made me realize how much I love it lol :rolleyes:. But yeah it helps let my creative juices flow and helps my overall and general mindset and outlook on life and such, helps me at the end of a long, rough day sometimes and shit. I smoke to get high because the world is so low, but I also smoke to cleanse my body and mind of negativity and shit. But we all got our reasons and shit. :wave: :smoke:

19. IT MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER! Okay, well maybe not everything, but it does make lots of things just so much more enjoyable.

"If your life is fucked up, you need weed. Weed was put on this earth for people under struggle, people on the grind."
    - Katt Williams

20. Keeps me from going postal :-@