Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do You Like To Get High?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 639321, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Why do you like to get high? Do you like it because it helps a certain medical condition? Do you like it because it relaxes you? Do you feel more open? Please share! Share any story you want! We are all friends here!

2. To relieve stress & to sleep better sometimes

3. It helps me sleep and puts me in a better mood when I smoke semi regularly.

I'm not just talking while I'm high either. If I smoke or vape late at night before bed, I just feel, I don't know, better in the morning.

4. #4 Steven_420, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
    There are many reasons...

-Sleep Aid
    -Stress, Anxiety, & Depression Relief
    -Creativity & Altered Thought Patterns
    -Fascinating Visuals

and most importantly--everything
    sounds and tastes so much better.

Edit: How could I forget, weed makes things funny as hell too!

5. I get high because I like it. No medical reasons, no anything other then it's fun.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Because it makes me happy.

7. It mellows me out. It is also great for head aches, sleep aid, stimulant, takes your mind off body aches and pains. I also feel much more connected with the world around me and the people with me.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Makes me feel less "stabby"

9. I smoke weed for that first bong hit after a long ass day at work, best thing ever after a tense day. Full relaxation :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. number one reason is medical. However there are a lot of other reasons. Like enhancing a relationship or enjoying/appreciating the outdoors

11. Not only does it alleviate a plethora of minor medical issues, I feel it also helps me stay "level-headed" if that makes sense. One of my conditions is some anger management and when I smoke top shelf, within minutes it all goes away, so I don't go from 0-1000mph figuratively speaking.

For non-medical reasons I love the way music sounds, food taste, and the world looks. I love the way I can laugh whenever I smoke, and I love the melting feeling high doses of edibles give me.

12. If my thoughts are ever out of order, which is rarely the case, I can put them back in place with weed because it has that property of reconfiguration like that. And myriad other reasons as well.

13. well the reason i smoke weed is because i enjoy it, nothing more.

14. best response :laughing:

15. I use because I have Autism, I am not low functioning but I am not quite high functioning either. Anyway marijuana helps a lot of aspects of Autism that people who don't have it probably won't understand but I can try to explain it. One of the aspects of autism that few seem to address is sensory problems. I see the world differently that others, some autistic people say things are too bright or loud for them but my problems are a bit weirder. For me audio doesn't always match what I perceive kinda like lips not matching what people say. There is a like a delay in processing and weed seems correct this, its hard to explain because Autism is freaking weird anyway. Thats the big reason I use, but helps anxiety and makes me less nervous around others and even helps me think clearer. Plus I can read blue, probably another strange ass autistic thing, but when I am sober I cannot read anything written in blue.

I have seen people more autistic than me who are basically bashing their head against the wall 24/7 who become completely normal after using weed. I think its something that needs more research in my opinion, I would like to try a CBD to see if that helps my issues without the actually high but I can't in my area.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I like to unwind at the end of the day, or I love to play my ukulele or guitar while high. I also think intriguing thoughts I normally wouldn't if I was sober.. Getting high is an experience. It's relaxing.. The enjoyment of music is even more intense. Drawing is fun while high. Being out in nature while high or sober is always wonderful, but i think smoking just emphasizes things. :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. To slaughter stress and stupid ideologys. Enjoy music, make music. I get high to "Get in touch with what I'm livin' for"

• Like Like x 1
  18. Edibles for sleep. Smoke or vape for mind blowing sex.

19. Feels like a load is taken off. Everything you stressin', it's still gotta be taken care of, but not right now.

And its fun.