Why do you honestly love weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 912 THC, May 4, 2011.

1. Huge amount of reasons but yeah basically makes me think, relax, brings back good memories, makes my music sound better, relieves stress/anxiety... Do I need to say more =)

2. Because a lot of the time, I'd prefer not to be sober. And weed actually helps with my bad back without the hellish addiction of prescription painkillers.

3. Because it helps me remember that the grass is actually greener on my side..

4. Weed took me from down in the valley and brought me to the mountain tops. I was a fucked up kid, had a lot of issues. Started smoking, chilled the fuck out, sorted out some issues and became who i am today. I owe my happiness and all the people in my life to the fact i started smoking. I'll smoke until the day i die.

It's introduced me to so many "experiences" and good times.

5. [quote name='"Cereal Killer"']Because a lot of the time, I'd prefer not to be sober. And weed actually helps with my bad back without the hellish addiction of prescription painkillers.[/quote]

Thats great that it helps with your knew someone with an oxy addiction and it wad terrible

6. Hah I feel ya. My body's really strange; whenever I take even a relatively small mg of strong painkillers (vicodin or percocet), I throw up for at least an hour and feel extremely nauseous for sometimes hours. It's like that with other pills as well (and, strangely enough, only a few drinks of alcohol--not nearly enough to get me that drunk), which is why I've just stopped taking them. My boyfriend also has a massive amount of pain (leg perthes) and enjoys weed over painkillers as well.

7. [quote name='"912 THC"']I love weed because it makes my whole life so much better. When i work out, i can smoke a J beforehand, and workout harder and concentrate on technique much better than when im sober. When im studying for a test, i can spark up a bowl and go into deep thought about the literature and get a permanent understanding. When im chilling with my buddys, we smoke and we have a great time no matter what we do and were honest with each other. And when im with my girl, smoking makes me a much better boyfriend and a hell of a lot nicer person. I don't know what id do without you Mary Jane. I'm new to the forum, let me know why you guys love weed like i do.[/quote]

Legit word for word how I feel... Minus the working out part lmao.

Wondering if you're still kickin round the forum hah

8. I see a less dirty view of the world and it keeps me from staying on pressing subjects so I can just live free

9. It makes me think. When you think, you expand your knowledge.
    Knowledge is everything. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

10. it lets me think clearly in shitty situations. even when im not high. if i smoke then it wears off im still relaxed collective and thoughtful, and when i get high omg music is the best shit to do while your high, it makes me feel like it sending waves of fuckin orgasms throughout my body. my first time i could not stop laughing. just laughing at nothing at all....all in all i love weed it is the best shit to do no matter what.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It makes it much easier to focus when consumed at the right levels, and makes it easy to relax and stops anxiety. It helps me out a lot

12. Hell yeah also it makes the dicks in life seem like vaginas

13. If it made you mellow out you wouldn't have written an essay idiot..

14. it helps a ton with my clinical depression and pain from scoliosis, and generally just makes it so i can express things positively. also i become much more comfortable being myself around others, and using my creativity and intelligence to find out more about the world, and myself. :smoke:

15. It enhances music, food, sex, and any other experience that would be better with weed including but not limited to: class, church, family holidays, fraternity meetings, car trips, oil changes, shopping trips, doing laundry at a laundromat, playing basketball, painting, sewing, knitting, doing puzzles, wrapping Christmas presents, assembling IKEA furniture, etc...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Makes my tummy feel better and makes me feel good! Says fuck you to chronic pain.

17. In the late summer of 2010 I found myself in Marja, Afghanistan. For me it was the greatest accomplishment of my life to be able to finally say I went to war, little did I know that I would regret that very goal within the next several months of my stay there. I won't get into details about it but I will say we experienced IED, RPG and small arms fire more often then I expected and it seriously is not like the movies, there is no fun in knowing that at any given second in any given direction something can blow my face off or my body completely. I lost a good friend of mine on that deployment since I was fresh from School of Infantry and had only been in that unit for 4 months all my friends were new faces. I'll never forget the things I saw, the Afghan people and their way of life, pure adrenaline running through my body as we clear sections of the city door by door knowing that death lurks behind every one we kick in you realize the value of life and open your eyes to the real world. I went back to Afghan in 2011 for a second time but it was a walk in the park compared to that first one, I got out of the Marine Corps in 2012 and am adjusting to civilian life. Weed helps me cope with a lot of the memories I have and in some special way make me feel free, spiritually.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I started smoking because of peer pressure, but Sativa strains help me with a lot of my social anxiety and other anxieties. It makes everything easier and better, thats why I love it.

19. Cannabis has helped me in a lot of difference t ways. Early on it helped me gain perspective and explore different parts of myself. I've always enjoyed the recreational part of it and the good memories and bonds I've made during social sessions. When working out, I feel more in tuned with my body movements. When playing sports, I instinctively play more creative and focus more on working harder and finding an extra gear.

Probably most impactful, it's helped me shed a lot of negativity both internally and externally which in turn led me to living a much happier life.

It's not to say without cannabis I would not have been able to do these things on my own; more so cannabis aided in the process.

20. weed really helped me meet like minded people in college
    2 years later their still my friends
    plus i really like getting stoned:smoking: