Why do you honestly love weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 912 THC, May 4, 2011.

1. it feels good man.

2. [quote name='"OtherWorldlyGuy"']

Wow..was that necessary? Lol[/quote]

Yeah. why do you think I said it. Crack head cookie monster*

3. Honestly.. I'll give 5 reasons.. No order..

1. It makes everything go away.
    2. It calms me.
    3. It helps me sleep.
    4. Makes any stress or anxiety, pain or pissyness stop.
    5. It makes me not care and deal with things better.

4. [quote name='"Free SL"']Marijuana balances me out, something a lot of people can't seem to comprehend.
    I'm a very angry person at everything but don't show it. I hide behind a facade of being outgoing and funny, but in reality im a dick.
    Only the closest off friends/girlfriend know this, and because they're still around they still remain closest to me.
    This plant has given me something. Even when I'm sober now I don't fall into the flaws of humanity nearly as often.
    Jealousy, anger, and paranoia, problems I used to have are toned down tenfold.
    It also helps me eat sometimes haha.[/quote]

.... That's me

5. "Feeling fine, killing time? Well, not exactly. I try to stay uplifted so that bullshit can pass me."

But yeah pretty much to deal with all the shit around me I don't like and enhance everything I do like.

6. Bros.. Sisters.. I love marijuana with a passion. I could care less if I ever smoked it again. But I LOVE, touching it, smelling it, feeling it. With all my fucking soul. There's nothing better then getting some buds of REAL CHRONIC, that frosty white beautiful shit. I literally will observe it for an hour straight, smell it, break it in half to observe the insides.

Grind it up and smell it for minutes.. My friends used to get so pissed at me, their like god damn it's not gonna get you high looking at it. I'm like I DON'T CARE it's beautiful!!!

And when I harvested 4 lbs of QUALITY, I had so much fun! I stayed up from midnight to 7 a.m trimming it professionally and bagging it. It was an amazing night, ripping glass bongs during all this haha shit was amazing.

I wish I could be a caregiver so bad! I would LOVE to grow amazingly good pot, take care of it so well, every step professionally done for my patients!!
    Like I said I don't even care if I couldn't smoke!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like it as it can make anything fun, no matter what it is. It gets me in a nice, chilled out mood and it enhances anything I do, for instance if I listen to music I get involved in the song and I enjoy the song much more than I usually would. My favorite things to do when high are to either browse the web or play video games. I do want to get into reading books when I'm high, that could be quite interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name='"Makizushi"']it feels good man.[/quote]

I know that feel bro.
    But I use it for migraines and also sometimes just to get high

9. No you don't man, lol, no you don't. You will read one line, go down to the next and it will be the wrong line about 500 times, you will misplace were you're at. You will reread the same line 5-6 times thinking you are reading it wrong. Lol.

10. It helps with my depression and makes me happy

• Like Like x 1
  11. I love weed because it helps me be a better parent.until recently i only smoked after the kids were in bed only once in a while. Then at the suggestion of a close friend i tried it during the day. I went from being the mom who is stressed, irritable and unhappy to a mother who truly enjoys being with her kids. I'm calmer, kinder and more playful with my kids and I'm finally letting myself aee how awesome these little people are.

I don't get stoned out of my mind when I'm parenting, i stay pleasantly lit throughout the day and its been a major improvement in my life.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [quote name='"Spice Of Life"']I love weed because it helps me be a better parent.until recently i only smoked after the kids were in bed only once in a while. Then at the suggestion of a close friend i tried it during the day. I went from being the mom who is stressed, irritable and unhappy to a mother who truly enjoys being with her kids. I'm calmer, kinder and more playful with my kids and I'm finally letting myself aee how awesome these little people are.

I don't get stoned out of my mind when I'm parenting, i stay pleasantly lit throughout the day and its been a major improvement in my life.[/quote]

A lot of people may bash you for this. But personally I commend you for trying something new and having success. I too am a much calmer parent whist high.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm sure a lot of people would definitely bash me for it, and they're entitled to their opinion. It's why I don't tell the majority of people. My husband, sister and a few close (online and IRL) friends know, but mostly, it's info I keep to myself. Especially in a state that hasn't even passed medical use.

That said, if I felt my parenting would be impaired at all, obviously I wouldn't use. I never smoke in front of my kids, and I keep the area I do smoke in well-ventilated. Saving up for a vape, to make that a bit healthier.

But all in all, if something is completely safe (unlike the meds i would be on for anxiety or depression), actually improves my health, helps me be a better parent and a happier person, the haters can hate all they want while I follow my bliss and do no harm ;)

14. Do it up mama. :)

15. Because i love getting high. And weed just makes me feel so good hell even seeing good weed makes my day

16. It takes the edge off things....

17. Makes things weirder, more exciting. You know?

18. #58 LumberJacked, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    [quote name='"420Prospect"']

I wish I could be a caregiver so bad! I would LOVE to grow amazingly good pot, take care of it so well, every step professionally done for my patients!!
    Like I said I don't even care if I couldn't smoke!![/quote]

Respect

19. cause I make.bank off a plant I can grow in my backyard

20. Makes me stress free and enjoy things 2x more.