Why do you honestly love weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 912 THC, May 4, 2011.

1. #261 robba42O, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Weed is good

• Like Like x 1
  2. Favorite thing about weed - the smell from a dank bud, curls my toes and shivers my spine. Just love the fragrance!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. I have issues dealing with PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, and Bi-Polar. Over the course of a year I had been admitted to the hospital twice from relapse and I've tried 22 different medications in different cocktails during that time. I was mentally and physically tired and I was having mental breakdowns from taking benzos and other sedatives. One day a friend rolled one up and the rest was history. My upset stomach and lack of appetite from meds, anxiety attacks, insomnia, depression and the list goes on. I can truthfully say I owe my life to cannabis.

Side note: I was also an alcoholic who smoked half a pack of menthols a day. Cannabis helped me kick both cold turkey.

• Like Like x 3
  4. #264 Deleted member 616232, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
    I love it because it makes me feel better. When I am straight, I sit and worry about the future. I don't have as much time left as a lot of you. I sit around and worry about my
    kids and my grandkids and what age they will be when I start the big forever sleep.

When I'm stoned, I'm happy and get myself doing other things so I am not sitting around thinking crazy thoughts. I'm getting bummed though because I don't like the way it makes me want to eat. I have had to cut way down on my smoking because of this. That makes me very
    unhappy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Simple answer is it relaxes me. I'm a serious overthinker, so I'm prone to abusing it, but yeah. In moderation it's a great escape.

6. Me to bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I love how it makes me feel. I like smoking as something to do, it's just fun for me and it's always like a little ritual. Getting to zone out and listen to music or watch a good movie/show is soothing. Sex feels better and even doing nothing feels awesome lying in bed or lounging in a chair or on the couch. I'm not that much of a drinker, smoke circles sound better than bars or clubs but I don't mind smoking during drinking games. It kills social anxiety and most of my best memories and friends and girlfriends involved weed. Without weed, I wouldn't have met all the awesome people I'd have never gotten to know and it's always a part of me in a good way. When I'm not feeling well, physically or emotionally, it's an awesome pick me up. Nowadays, I mostly smoke alone and relax to different kinds of music, it's great to smoke before and after eating, and going to bed high is the perfect way to end the day and I usually wake up feeling better than I do going to bed sober. Weed is something that makes me happy and it can bring strangers together while still being great for loners.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Weed makes me feel at peace. And also makes me more peaceful. If im in the right mindset.

's

9. music sounds better. food tastes better sex feels better i sleep better movies, TV, magazines, video games are better Life is fucking fantastic because i can sit on a gridlocked freeway for 30 minutes stoned outta my mind and not get irritated. Just crank up the radio and float on bro........

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mostly because people believe it gives them something they don't already have.

11. Weed>Pussy much cheaper too

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. May I suggest fresh fruit and veggies? I have the same complaint... It lowers your Blair witch it what gives you the munchies.

I love it because I am an all around more fun person to be around, more active, higher ambitions and positive attitude when I have partaken. A little and I am more active, a good amount and it's giggles time. Everything is funnier and BEST OF ALL I don't move the pain I deal with as much. I also love it for all the benefits it gives others too. Parties are more fun too! Lol

13. #273 Conductor Purple Train, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Well, let me speak for tonight.

I just tonight found out that my dad's tumor is cancer and that more cancer has been found.

I grabbed some Purple Trainwreck, prepped and smoked a bowl, and now I am high as fuck with a nice tingly buzz.

14. It's amazing. Works however I need it to whether it be an upset stomach, doing schoolwork high sometimes makes it easier for me to process everything, sometimes I get so caught up thinking about everything and it just helps me clear my mind and only think about chocolate milk and netflix

• Like Like x 1
  15. Weed helps with my anxiety & helps with the pain I get 5/7 days a week,it also chills me out it motivates me to do shit I usually wouldn't do

16. Started using cannabis in 2015 for depression & anxiety. After 20+ years of taking big pharma meds I finally found WELLNESS! Cannabis keeps me smiling & centered. I'd either be locked up in a nut ward or dead from suicide if it wasn't for a dear friend asking me one day out of the blue,

"Have you every considered medical marijuana?"

Yes, I have. It works!

17. This is why I started smoking, background on my history as a smoker and just what I been thru...

My mom suffered from cancer. Having experienced how cannabis helps me. I never thought to relate it to maybe why she should have smoked. Sadly, I lost her before my 18th birthday. Just under a year of her diagnosis.

I could have helped. I could have just spoke up. Sadly again, I did not.

Today...

Let's just say cancer is hereditary. 10 years almost 11 to the day. Now I know I have been going thru testing for Lynch syndrome. Which means I already have genetic defects saying I might get cancer within my life time.

What I went thru...

For the past 5years I have been trying to get treated. Stomach cramps. Persistent and painful back pain. High risk of dehydration. I drink water daily, manage my diet, and find time to exercise. I run a garden. I live my life with my girlfriend supporting her in school. Going to and from campus as a commuter. I have tried working but... Jobs never stuck.

I'm 26years old. Been in football. Raced 4wheelers aka quads. I have lived such an active life and now... Suddenly. I wake up everyday. Unable to eat. Stomach sensitivity. No answers to my questions. And finally a new doctor came to my area. And is doing family research on issues related to cancer. After I been trying to get help for that past 6years.

And suddenly some how... After all this time. Cannabis. Weed. Ganja. Has been curing my every downfall. Making me strong when I felt weak. And yet... It's illegal. And something most have to hide use.

Im glad to be a medical patient and I'm glad to finally be able to stand for myself. And my fellow brothers or sister. Who need or find use of this plant, just to better life.

Beats swallowing poison to rid you from more poisioning you injest. Just in the hopes when you kill off every cell in your body. You'll "learn" to make healthy cells.

Sounds like our government looking upon the public for our elite. Just saying.

"Think before you question. And question all that you can think."

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. It's like a hooker without having to worry about std. It smells much better as well.
    Wether I'm angry or depressed unable to sleep or suffering pain from my past acts of stupidity weed makes it go away. Calms me down and makes listening to music at home a good way to spend a Friday night. At the same time it helps me focus on tasks at hand.

But most importantly I stopped taking things seriously after weed helped me realize the absurdity of our basic existence. Seriously think about it a giant ball of rock and water floating through nothing that is actually something we can't see inhabited by hairless monkeys cutting off the branch they sit on. If that ain't the best joke ever told.
    There's another reason I love weed it makes me even more creative

• Like Like x 3
  19. Double like bro. Lmfao

Best story never told. Why God spoke to a burning bush. :) or was he burning kush. Lmfao

"They say once you grow crops somewhere, you have officially ‘colonised’ it. So technically, I colonised Mars.
    In your face, Neil Armstrong!"

If you ask, you need to read more. :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. I can't see the beauty in life without it