Why do you guys smoke and what for?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Dec 31, 2011.

1. How did you guys even get into this illegal activity and for what reason?

What is the deepest reason why when you first smoked weed, you unconsciously kept chasing it to feel better and to feel good?

You dont smoke to feel worse right?

Was there an emotional reason, a physical reason, or any reason why you took up this dependence in smoking?

Also, what do you do when you smoke? You call it getting high but how do you feel?

Do you like most sit around and do stupid ass shit and eat a bunch of shit, do you take on the stereotype of sitting like lazy people and watching movies?

What do you do?

How can you describe your high in detail? Do you feel more wise, do you get more of your brain power in your control? Are there any revelations and truths that come to you? Do you see the complete reality of the world your brought up in, subsequently to see the true universal existence afterward?

The reason I ask is because I've only seen 3 typical stoner stereotypes which really make me lose hope in those who smoke this wonder drug because marijuana has the potential to make one as God.

The three types I always have to be around with are the lazy ones who do it because "there is nothing to do". The second ones are those who do it to escape or obvious emotional problems and gashes in their hearts, and third, are the fucks who smoke everyday to avoid anything in the world, and do the dumbest things while on it and literally smoke it like its alcohol instead of marijuana.

Those are the stoners I have smoked with and never seen any other type.

I only smoke once a month, and I dont understand how people never just use the power of marijuana to completely heal themselves. Every person I've smoked marijuana with always got the red/droppy eyes. For me, my eyes remain white and get even whiter, and my eyes open up completely, and I see the world as a whole. Shit at first I used to get freaked out seeing just what human existence is, but then I found that it can be anything, which made me sad because all I see these days is people who think the "norm" is above all of experience, and never quite wake up, and fall asleep.

So, I'll stop here though I have more to add. I want to let you guys know, that most of your life you've lived like you have now because of either your future or sex to produce offspring. If you have or can get either one at any time, I suggest you finally snap out of your constancy, and try to use if you smoke marijuana alot, your smoking sessions to see the world completely outside of the system, and then realize that the whole world and the capability of changing it lies within your mental power.

Having said this guys, please know you can do anything, and there is no need to fear that you wont fit in and make money/have sex because you will and get even more of it.

Having said all this, what do you guys smoke for? how is your high? what are the real reasons you always hide of why you still keep smoking.

2. I think I smoke as a way to unwind from everything going on. I think differently when I'm high and in more vivid detail. Instead of my brain dismissing certain thoughts, it takes them all in and I just feel positive. Nothing is stupid when I'm like this. I still function perfectly fine through everyday life. I'll smoke only on my free time and don't go out of my way for it. If I have the opportunity to relax and light up, then so be it. I don't get red-eyed either but after a long day and a bowl, I'll admit my eyes may droop just a bit.

3. That's normal when you sit at home, play games, hang out with same friends, do same things, behave, follow norms, never change, never grow or build, etc. Also when you are really tired of the same crap, you get sleepy, and when you feel too clamped down and crushed, you get red eyes. I've never been one to give anyone power directly, rather tell them everything and give them the power to change themselves so they become independent from needing others. Though all humans still depend on one another for relationships, friendships, companionship, etc.

4. weed puts me in a state of mind where all the little things kick so much ass because i understand that life is happiness and happiness is all around me. despite aspirations and goals its nice to feel in a state of nirvana

5. The feeling of letting my mind be free to wonder about any inquisition I might have at that point in time.

6. I smoke weed to get FUCKED UP!!!

7. [quote name='"Nick Dillinger"']I smoke weed to get FUCKED UP!!![/quote]

I smoke more weed to get more fucked up!

8. I smoke because I like the satisfaction of knowing im smoking..

9. I smoke weed because I have bpd... I guess, they are changing the name for that soon. Anyways, I obsess over people and regrets I have made. Weed is the only way I can really live IN the moment and forget about ex boyfriends and other stupid meaningless crap. Pretty sure being high makes me understand math better as well.

I also have NO sex drive (due to my meds) so weed sometimes help with that... but not really :/

10. Someone passed me a joint, I tried it, I enjoyed it, so I continue to use it.
    It makes me feel better with little negative consequence, so why not?

11. I don't like the op's high and mighty attitude. I aced every exam that I took if I studied high. You need to quit hanging with lames. Then again, like attracts like.....

12. I use weed to absorb the incredible power of Marijuana.
    One day, I will have it ALLLLLLL

13. I smoke to relax, sleep, forget, be social.

14. I smoke weeed cuz its cooool!

I'm just kidding.

Cannabis is the medium in which I can connect with my inner being. Soo... meditation, I guess...

15. well let me pack a bong and explain this to you ...

16. Hmph, every "disorder" begins with a certain action taken, or belief.

You smoke to momentarily "cure" your bpd. You could smoke weed and find out what choice and belief in life made you get it in the first place.

Am I making sense to you? Really, to be in your sober state and feel like your "high", try asking why to every one of your flaws. When you find a reason, ask why for that too. Keep asking yourself why why why.

Want to live in the moment, ask yourself, "why can i not live in the moment" when sober and ask why and ask why to each answer you seem to find. Then you wont need weed to make you feel itm, you can use it for pure relaxation as an example, though I prefer you begin finding patterns in all human behavior instead.

17. I smoke because feeling high is great

18. Sheer enjoyment

19. stress and insomnia mostly...not to mention just the fun factor also

20. This was the dumbest shit I ever read. I smoke because I want to and I ain't no punk ass bitch. I get my shit done, I'm going FAAAARRRR in life. Until my career requires me to no longer smoke anything of an kind (Army Rangers) I will quit.

Thank you and fuck you. :) :)