Why do YOU get high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Howl3r, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Maybe there's another thread like this, but I failed to find it.
    Anyway, post why you like to get high!

I personally like to get high because I like how it brings out my creative side. I like to smoke and stare up into the sky and think of the universe and how huge and amazing it is. I want to go into space one day (it's one of my goals in life =D). Pretty big goal, but I think it will happen one day before I die, even if I die trying.

Anyway, I'm just interested as to why people smoke weed. We all have our own reasons and they're all respectable.

Don't be shy, no reason is lame. We're all weirdos in the eye of society, the "law abiding" society anyway. So, go ahead and share you're inner personality!

2. makes me feel goood!

3. what a dumb question

why do u flush when u go piss if piss doesnt smell?

4. qft

dumb ass question

5. cause stress burns my brain like acid raindrops and maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop..

6. pain, i fell off a ladder a couple years back and broke both shoulders and a bone in my neck.. 11 surgeries later i hurt like fuck!

7. so I can talk loudly about getting high the "other night" in long lines

8. Stress relief. Works far better than anything short of sex.

9. Haha I figured most reasons would be relaxation or pain. But keep em coming!

and FMJ, that was stupid. But hey, if you like to think about piss when you're high, rock on.

10. Because I admire everything about the cannabis plant.

11. Don't we all brotha. If god is real, this is his gift to man kind.

12. There are SO many reasons, I could write an essay about why I smoke.
    Though, one of the main reasons for me is stress relief among many other benefits.

13. I like the altitude.

14. There's a few reasons:

• When I'm in Pain, it gets rid of it
    • Helps me go to sleep easier
    • Helps me forget about things
    • I respect the plant

15. I'm too intelligent not to smoke weed.

;)

16. gods vagina :D

17. I get high to kill the pain.

18. Thats pretty much why i smoke to. And id like to add that it makes me feel great and makes me think.

And alot of people say "you shouldnt smoke or drink to get rid of your problems because they will still be there when your not high or drunk" and im pretty sure no body exept a select few group of smokers do that. Thats just a waist of bud in my mind.

19. Well other than the obvious pleasure smokin weed brings, i like it because it makes me think and opens up my thoughts a lot.

It's also very sociable - a good alternative to drinking beer with the lads is good bowl or two.

20. It makes me trip ballz WHOAAAAAAAA!