Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do YOU get high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mk810, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Why do smoke?

2. because it makes me feel good.

3. The question why do people not smoke?(sometimes)

4. I originally did it for recreational purposes but now I use it medically for my chronic back pain I have from a couple injuries, one being from a bad car accident. I also have chronic gastritis and it helps with the nausea, pain, and stimulates my appetite when I otherwise would not feel like eating. So for my chronic conditions I prescribe myself the chronic LOL. ;) Only makes sense doesn't it. And honestly nothing works better no way you could get me to use anything else as I found what cures my ails and I need no improvement upon that I am perfectly happy. ;)

5. because its awesome?

6. I do it to be cool and cause it makes me popular

7. because i like it

“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” Bob Marley

8. calms the insanity

9. I get high because there is nothing better. Being high just makes you feel like we truly are.... i piece of dust in this imencely huge universe! WE are not that important ahaha, were just sophisticated

10. It makes me feel amazing. Nothing can make me feel as great as being high.

11. 1. I love getting high.
    2. It makes me relaxed afer a long hard day. Or anyday for that matter.
    3. I havnt had a migrane in a few months. Been smoking everyday.
    4. The effects it has on my train of thought is wonderful.
    5. Its harmless, so I do it everyday.
    6. Smoke good weed, eat AMAZING FOOD.

12. Probably so I can stand looking at the same ten websites all day every day.

13. It helps with migraines and my chronic lower back pain (better than the prescribed meds i have)

It does wonders for relaxing after a long, stress filled day at college

It has neuroprotective properties, and I use it to help protect my brain/ nervous system from reoccurrence of my cancer

I LOVE getting high, it helps me unwind and relax, and it has improved my critical thinking skills

14. Medical advantages, aswell as overall posotive cognotive/mood change, etc....

And because Ienjoy it.

Hahaha, plain and simple I guess. Just because. It's great.

15. Helps me chill out, keep my perspective on things so little problems don't bother me. Also, I have found very few aches, pains, or headaches that can't be solved by smokin'. :smoking:

16. i think its because i smoke weed. :D

17. for funnziesss :smoking:

18. Mostly because the people around me offer. Im not falling into peer pressure or doing it to gain their acceptance. I like to get high but I dont smoke all the time. Usually only when Im around people. I used to smoke in my room at night and meditate. Its very peaceful

19. I love the feeling. I could stop anytime I wanted to, I have before.

I just dont want to ;)

whats not to love about the herb? the shit even makes sex better for God's sake!

20. Life's a bitch and then you die; that's why we get high - nas