Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you get high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NYC Diesel, Jun 1, 2009.

1. the feeling of kicken back and not caring about a fucking thing! And being fucked up lol

2. The taste

The smell

The cool glass pieces

The high

The ability to relax after a shitty day

The medical properties

The fun times

Everything, man.

3. when you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself. that and i like indicas cuz they're soooooo reeelllaaaaaxxxxinnnnggggggg:smoking:

4. i do it to find a different level :cool:

5. why do i get high?
    the real question is, why WOULDNT you get high

6. I remember having to answer this question at a drug/alcohol abuse class and had to right an essay about it. That shit fucking sucked. But I get high just because it makes everything better for example sex, movies, school, car rides, sports, anything i guess.

7. damn... is this a poem? lol I should've read this shit at drug class.

8. The bonding with friends is pretty much unbeatable. Makes me want to smoke all of my non smokin' friends up.
    I also love everything it does for the body and mind, but man... Being so high that you and all your friends decide to use stoner sign language is priceless.

9. its a lot better than drinking.

10. I get high to fly.

Who wants to be on the ground when you have wings?

11. It brings me closer to nature and opens my mind. Getting high just enhaces all of my senses and makes life more extrodinary. I just like the feeling of being high and contemplating things- it brings you a lot of satisfaction and apreciation.

12. Because I don't know what to do with my hands.

13. #34 db`, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    I like to think of it as my life's F5 key. Weed refreshes my mind and my soul. Three or four hours a day keeps me out of harm's way. Harm is definitely a universal term in this case.

That and funyuns being fucking god-like when you're high.

Also, everyone who said weed's bomb for "bonding" is spot-on. Any decent strain will always get a nice five minute long laughing session with my buddies. Sometimes it'll just be quiet while the piece is getting passed around and I'll make eye contact with them, then proceed to laugh for a good five minutes alongside them. The power of ganja, son.

and OMFG WARIO WARE. WARIO WARE AND MARIJUANA FTW.

14. A night out without weed isnt a night out

It basicly Turns Boring things into Fucking amazing Moments of your life. haha

15. totally relaxes me, brings me and others closer, feels great. and adds a little badass feeling since its illegal.

but looking cool is the last on the positives list :)

16. #37 wraughbit, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    It blinds me from the rest of the world and the fact that I've grown to learn that the direction society is taking is a place I don't want my future kids to have to experience.

I'm just trying to make it without breaking it.

17. -Hit the nail on the head there buddy.

18. For Anxiety, to socialize at partys (I don't drink), to have fun, to kill time, to make everything funner and more interesting, to open my mind abit, to bring a new perspective to an issue, to relax... I could go on, and on, and on.

19. One of the things I enjoyed the most about smoking is that it brings me closer to nature. I love to smoke out doors by myself. Everything slows and I can get a better appreciation of my surroundings.

It also gives me inspiration for when I think I am out of ideas.

Nice to burn one when you get off work and your sore as hell.

The feeling that my senses are enhanced are always enjoyable, like food, movies, music, ETC.

I always enjoy a good hard laugh.

If all else fails.... it cures boredom :)