Why do you enjoy GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by PeruvianDank, Nov 16, 2012.

1. :wave:

Easy question, or is it? :D

Discuss. :cool:

2. lots of smart folks in the cultivation section.

3. Smart as in intellectually able or as in smart ass/life experienced?

4. you meet some pretty fucking awesome dudes. i met one of my favorite people here :D
    anytime i don't know something about weed i will most likely find the answer here too.
    i also like looking at dumb shit when i'm high.

5. Dig the culture, dig the vibes, dig (most of) you awesome cats :cool:

6. These are My People.

Would be a dick move to just up and leave My People.:cool:

7. Love it! There are a lot of people on here with great experience and are more than happy to help people that are getting started. I did over 90% of my research to learn how to grow here on the forums. Reading just the stickies alone is a great way to get started. Then you can post questions to fill holes in your knowledge or where you have issues. Thanks guys!

8. I like to dick around in the chill out zone :smoke:

9. Because my real friends suck.

:confused_2:

10. naw, hell nah, let fate decide that. We still got an epic war to unleash upon the earth. Don't forget that Oscar. :cool:

11. lots of different personalities, not to mention this is the coolest forum I belong to.

12. OscarZetaAcosta was my first creation. Would be a dick move to just up and leave My First Creation.:cool:

13. i love it here, lots of cool people

yall like my fam

14. I love it here but I can't be the only one to notice things have been a lot slower around here it seems like gc's kinda dying

15. And I had sex with your mom, therefore, making me your first creator. :cool:

16. You obviously have no idea who I am.

I, good sir, am a God...It is, quite literally, impossible that you had anything to do with my beginning.:cool:

17. Because Cannabis brings us together, like a family; getting everyone's point of view on it. And discussing how it plays a role in each one of our lives. Doing what we like to do best, toke up [​IMG]

18. i can ask questions about my grow without feeling judged.

I can ask questions about sex without feeling judged

I can express myself entirely without feeling judged..

I LOVE the funny convo's and pic's.

19. I've noticed that too. It sucks. Grasscity is my go to website.

20. ^^Two days ago I had the same thought. GC is changing and changing fast. Its turning into a multicultural state. Oh noes, the illegal immigrants oh noes