Why do you come on Grasscity Forums

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by willupdatewithanwsers, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope that it turns out you dont. Sending positive juju!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your juju worked. I’m on my way home. Not in the clear but I’m on tons of pain meds with an appointment with an oncologist on Tuesday

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Shrunk my lung tumor In half with RSO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I found these forums while scouring the web as a child stoner.

I learned things here that no other person I knew was willing to talk about.

a newfound sense of freedom waited for me in this online counterculture.

now I come here for fun and for info.

I try and stay active to build recognition and help those I can.

what is your story, OP?

here's something I made:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Far out. I just pm'd you. How long have you been on it? I have to think I would be taking it as a full extract and also rubbing some great salve on that area. Especially something with a super carrier oil like shea butter or coconut. I use both in my homemade salve.

6. #26 Soil2Coco, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Mets to my liver and lungs were found in July 2018. I started RSO immediately. Finished my first 60 grams in 32 days. Had an ablation to get liver tumor which was a success. Lung tumor was 1.3 cm and is now .8 cm

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Soil2Coco, i feel ya brotha,,, im a old fucker with good insurance, i need to go get me a master check up,,,
    just to make sure everythings good,

• Like Like x 1
  8. i don't know why i still log on regularly, as i haven't posted regularly for years. i lurk around, stealin memes and shit, checking in on new topics from old blades to see what everyone's up to these days. hell, there probably aren't many blades who remember me. but 10 years visiting a forum, its a tough habit to break.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wanted to start a grow journal now that my state went legal. When I found this forum it seemed to have a lot of good people, and it felt the most like a community, so I pulled up my chair.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I came to GC by accident. I was just googling some random shit on weed and the site cape up. Now I come here to mainly try to help new growers and to talk to other people with similar interests. I have met a lot of people here that I would be honored to meet in person and smoke a j with. I think GC is great.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I don't even smoke weed anymore. I just stay for the community...

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I came here to sponge info from soil2coco . :weed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Jeffersong

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Why do you come on Grasscity Forums”

What is GrassCity Forums?

Wait - what was the question?

I only come here to the Popular Mechanics forums to keep tabs on @After the shot

I don’t find as much mechanical discussion here as I thought I would have. It seems a lot of mechanics are cannabis addicts.

I’ve never tried it myself though.

J

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. I think we should boycott this thread until the OP tells us why they come here. It's been asked. :ey:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. #36 GorillaGherkin, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Bringing old threads back to life and JEFFSONGS808 is the only reason I show up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. there aren't many good forums that are still active, so this is one of the few that I enjoy posting on.
    i think everyone here is pretty chill, so some nice conversation is the case.
    joined in 2015, though i don't post much at all, more of a lurker.

18. At first to improve my English but now it's my mission to trigger people from all over the world

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I cruise through when I'm bored.

• Like Like x 1
  20. If you talk about weed anywhere else on the internet, you just get DUDE WEED LAMO
    Plus, Jeff threads make me laugh

• Funny Funny x 2