Why do you come on Grasscity Forums

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by willupdatewithanwsers, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Light a J and come sit down and tell me why :passing-joint:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I came here after i found GC while googling stuff to do with weed lol, I lurked for a while then joined & I've been posting everyday since :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Why do you?

I'm here because it's home. Just_Cuz_06 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. to learn from peeps smaata than me, and mabe to share summ if i can.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I'm a plague. I show up, ravage the population, then disappear for a while. :roflmao:

Originally lurked since 2006 to get info on new strains and techniques. Ended up joining in 09 cause the community is amazing.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. You joined 2 days before Christmas 2018

You better tell us?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I lurked anonymously for years before I was an adult. :lmafoe:

Got some advice that saved me from legal troubles and, got advice on how to buy my 1st sack without getting ripped off. :yay:

All by just googling "how to hide weed" and googling "how to buy weed".

Then when I was 19 I joined finally as a real blade. :laughing:

Thanks for teaching me the ropes all those years ago. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 3
  8. To learn how to grow quality meds and to teach others as well. Boredom too lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I come here first and foremost to help other growers. Nothing feels better than seeing someone so scared and clueless get setup and harvest their first crop.

I also come here to bullshit with the 20 or so good friends I’ve made here. We clog up some pages with our antics but it’s all fun and for the advancement of growing.

Last but not least, I document my Grow journals and light Reviews so I can have something to look back on for reference

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. GC is the best internet forum for weed. Seems appropriate to like a website that I like because weed.

Also, weed.

• Like Like x 4
  11. #11 LookinLikeJimi, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    I joined back in 2013 because I was looking for a place to discuss weed on the internet lol I had a few breaks where i wasn't here around like 2015 I think? But yeah I'm on here a lot when I'm sitting at my laptop. I don't use the app much.

Basically, I joined because I wanted to talk about weed, but I've been coming back because I met some really cool, genuinely nice people on here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. For the lolz and all the people I've become attached to:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. How you doing high like the sky ?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I'm good!!! How you be S2C?!:pimp:

15. I think I’m busting out of here today

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. What do you mean?

17. Been in the hospital again since Monday. Might have more cancer attacking my tailbone

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. i really only visit 2 websites ,, constantlly, and they both deal with growing things,,, one is weed, the other is tobaccoo,,, [ yes i grow my own baccy, ] i knew a little of indoor growing,and knew there was a lot i didnt know, i mainlly joined to get info. but the cool ass fellows here kept me coming back,

but im a loose cannon... i cant believe i havent been banned,,,R.M.J.L. knows my name well,,,,i try to stay civilized,,, but some topics make me speak my mind,,,, and im a borderline racist,,

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just stay out of those political forums and you’ll be fine. I found myself getting dragged in but this is a place of enjoyment for me, not arguing politics

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Because I can not handle people getting chemo and radiation without at least informing them there is something way more effective than this outdated brutal poison. In 2012 after I got my prognosis of cancer with four months to live, I said fuck it. I'm taking my life insurance money and going to New Zealand to die there. In the meantime, taking full extract cannabis oil instead of chemo or radiation (they actually didn't even offer it for this kind of cancer). After taking out the tumor, they told my I was the 9th person in the history of urachal tumors where it didn't go cancerous. I credit the cannabis for this and I decided to spread the word. People need to know.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1