Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you come here?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Oct 30, 2004.

?

Why are you here?

1. To learn about all facets of marijuana.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. To hang out with stoners ,solve the world's problems or create new ones.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Looking for chicks/dudes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dunno. I'm lost.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Who are you and why are you asking me this?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aight.

Used to hang around here a lot.

Thought about this palce when I was'nt.

So,

Why you here?

2. To create new ones!!!!
    I should be sleepin'! Glad I stopped here b4 I crashed!!!

3. Other: Because I love it here.

4. HIGH All, I come here because people like you come here and when you people like you stop coming here it will be no fun. I come here to help people grow what we All smoke and think everyone should grow a plant or ten

5. i like the people here
    and sometimes i learn something new about pot
    it alawyas ends up fun

6. To see what other ppl around the world have to say about weed.

7. Since I don't grow, it's to learn marijuana facts and hang out. Good to have a place with all stoners =D

8. i come here to talk about anything with people like me........we all have that one thing in common..........weed..........and everyone is usually nice on this board so its a chill place to be.......

9. the people here are cool and the discussions are awesome
    and im always learning new shit here to

10. Pot is one thing taht brings all typs of people together. I'm very punk/goth yet my firnds are hippy, stoners, geeks, whatever becuase we all have one thing in common. We smoke. It's like you become a part of a diffrent socity one where everyone getts along. And this is just a way to do that with more people and over a greater space. Megan

11. ive made a lot of friends here, so i like to stop by and check in on them, just like all my other friends in the *shudders* ...real world.

:D

plus i love the atmosphere here, everyone is chill, and no matter how heated a debate may get, it never seems like anyone leaves with hard feelings or a grudge.

12. i like to come here when im bored and theres nothign better to do because i get to talk with people that share a comon interest with myself.. :smoke:

13. To contribute to a stoner forum and meet nice stoner people :D Plus the community feeling of Grasscity is addictive, and i find myself coming on here over and over again during the day to check what people have been saying and what new thread are about. Love the city!

14. yhe city is just a nice place to chill where everone has at least one thing in common.........

15. I could not have said that better if i tried. Stoners that come from all diffrent social circles come together to form the stoner social circle! fuck im so stoned right now.

16. I come here because I don't like to smoke alone. And when I don't have visitors or am out, I always have the whole lot of you around to smoke and talk with :smoke:

17. UNOIT!!

I hear that.
    I try to help mod the city..
    thats just a bonus I get when I come for all you folks, all my fellow blades. all the good, serious, silly, stoney conversations. I come becuase Ive met and talked to a lot of very nice, chill people who I know would be good friends to me in the real deal world. I come becuase Ive learned a lot and I still am..I come becuase I dont get to talk about smoking weed and how much I love maryjane in my everyday life. and since its such a big part of my life, I need to be able to nurish that somewhere. the city, I CHOOSE. :)

18. id have to say 1 and 2
    i mean cool peeps to listen to
    lots of facts and things ive learned
    alot about growing and making
    but yeah i like pot

and im bored and stoned

fo sugady

19. this place is pimp when ya really messed up and can't do much besides writing. if not, some of the topics are great, but not as good as they used to be.

20. and to get my daily dose of news :)