Why do Women Bitch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by shaddytheman, Aug 31, 2012.

1. how long is "a while"? ive been sexless for 9 months, 12 if you dont count the few times my ex and i hooked up after she broke up with me. *her idea lol, i just enjoyed the moment and thought nothing of it really, i think she was trying to see if i was still her safety net or something... dunno exactly dont worry about it anymore esp. since she has a new boyfriend and i find it kinda funny how she felt like i should know lol immature girls and high school drama*

im a relationship kinda dude, i dont think one night stands and fwbs would be good for my mental state in the long run. if i was digging the chicks personality id eventually catch feelings i think.... may have to put this theory to the test though since im now 21 and going back to college :D

2. #22 shestones, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012

Well, I fucked my bestfriend once like two months ago since he was going to be leaving to college... he didnt leave until today, but that was just the time we could do it. Before that it had been.... since last January.. it only lasted like 5 minutes and it wasnt even kinky :(
    Lol, I hate when exes flaunt their new relationship.. its like "I feel bad for that poor girl, if only she knew you :rolleyes:"

I feel the same way about fwbs at this point. Well, not that I'll get feelings, just that I'll end up feeling shitty later. I dont like the feeling of being used solely for sex. Which is why the only reason I've fucked people I wasnt dating was because we were close friends and actually hung out and I knew they cared. I somehow never got feelings for them:confused_2:

I just started college.. still dont only want fwbs. I was starting to like this guy a little but.... well its a long story lol.

3. So what man...I was just kidding forreal. Damn..

4. #24 iweartshirts, Sep 2, 2012

damnnn wtf is up with so many guys having like 1-5 minute hump & pumps? makes me feel better about myself and what i can bring to the bedroom :devious::D

i have a hard time just being attracted to a girl purely on her body, once i start getting to know her personality and it ends up being not to my liking... those feelings of interest quickly die lol. thats the main reason i didnt get into a relationship until i was 19, didnt meet a girl i really felt comfortable being around and clicked with until then.

you got me curious now girl, care to pm me the story? im going back to college in 3 days, im so damn excited like i dont know what i will do with myself.... new classes, get to meet new people, and lots of attractive chicks around my age. life is good, it is about to get even better!

i think someone is a little bit butthurt lmao

5. there is so much text in here
    i'm rubbin my eyes like a mof
    but i can't see enough to read it all
    subscription for later

6. This thread makes me hate women. Sometimes I wish I were gay.

"Women use words to get under our skin"
    ^THIS FUCKING STATEMENT RIGHT HERE

"I know how to push your buttons, and use words to make you feel like shit because most women have a huge ego, and that is the reason why we're always right about everything ever"

Just... GAAAAH! I just want to hit my cousin Katie. God I fuckin' hate that bitch. She bitches so much. She is the epitome bitches and ego.

FUCK YOU KATIE. MEN CAN HAVE LONG HAIR YOU BITCH.

Goodnight :)

7. not even man...

[​IMG]

8. #28 shestones, Sep 2, 2012

hahaha. I don't know, I really dont get it. I was nervous after having my kid that I'd be looser, so the fact that they keep busting quick makes me extremely happy. lol. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love it if they could last longer and actually make me cum though.

Awwwww, iweartshirts, you are a relationship type. How cute:). That's commendable, I can respect that. If you want to attempt and have fwbs now that you're back in college you might not want to get to know them at all. That's the only way it'll work for you since you cant fuck a girl whos personality you dont like. Was your ex your first girlfriend?

Lol alright, its pretty stupid though. That's really awsome! Its really exciting, I've been in school for two weeks now and Im still stoked. What classes are you taking? and full time or part time?

haha he did get a little butthurt didn't he? All I said was calm down lol

I'll save you, my first post is the one with the information you want.. and shaddy's first post too.

9. You guys are real cute.