Why do We smoke? (Official GC Thread.)

Discussion in 'General' started by CSn0w, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #1 CSn0w, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Why Do We Smoke? | Facebook

a couple friends of mine are putting together a collective of testimonials about why we smoke cannabis, weather it be for medicinal purposes, recreational, or just because you got bored one day and decided to pickup the pipe. once they get enough testimonials, they'll approach a publisher with it. please feel free to discuss it in this thread, along with visiting the facebook page and becoming a part of the book.

and dont just tell me on this thread guys! checkout the facebook page, and write a 1-2 page testimonial about why you choose cannabis, even less is fine, and submit it to my friend's who run the page. im simply spreading the word on GC. and if you can accomplish this, it means you're not to lazy of a stoner who can take an hour out of his or her night, AT MAX.

2. i smoke weed to smoke weed :smoking:

3. cool story bro

4. oh yeah, i forgot outside the grower section this city fails.

5. Sounds like a pretty solid idea man, good thinking!

6. i smoke to put my toes in your moms mouth.

7. that sounds like a cool idea OP! I started smoking just as a recreational thing, but now I'm with sweet Mary every day because she helps me live a happy and healthy lifestyle :)

8. To medicate

9. I smoke to see the world differently.

stop with the trolling you guys

10. dont tell me guys! checkout the facebook page, and write a 1-2 page testimonial about why you choose cannabis, even less is fine, and submit it to my friend's who run the page. im simply spreading the word on GC

11. To help me sleep.
    To make me laugh.
    To help me eat.
    To calm me down.
    To give me a rush.
    To make me feel like a kid again.
    To meet new people.
    To think outside of the box.
    To say fuck the world for a few minutes.
    To ride on the swings.
    To help me with any pain I may have.
    To enjoy music, movies, and art a little more.
    To connect.
    To enjoy.
    To indulge.
    To satisfy.
    To meditate.

I could keep going :smoke:

12. i have a feeling very few will actually write a testimonial, but eh, if atleast 1 person dose it, it was worth the time to post it. :rolleyes:

13. i may a little later. currently, i cannot though. sorry

14. nothing wrong with making notes to refer back to Mr. Roll your internet eyes :p ;)

15. Feels good man.

Makes life....better.

16. that signature weirds me out! :laughing:

17. lol it i only say that to hopefully make people think about doing it more, somewhat of reverse pyscology. but oh noooooooo, my cover is blown :rolleyes:

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCuFMc7VNmA]Tutorial: How to make a Waterfall (Gravity bong) - YouTube[/ame]