Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do we match!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ImFromThaBay, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Just thought y do we match if u got a blunt and I gotta blunt and we match its just like smoke 1 blunt to urself...so I ask y do we match...do u get higher?

2. Just smoke it to yourself I always had this friend in highschool I'd roll a bunch of joints for and we'd go smoke at the creek and then he'd rip the joints in half and give one half to me and one half to himself, of course I'd always get the side you actually pull from too.. I think he was just retarded..

3. I guess ther's just somethin about passing the blunt black and forth.

And if both of you have a blunt, you get to do it twice!

4. Its not like we each would smoke exactly half a piece we dont hit it the exact same and its nice to chill with friends and toke.

5. Why smoke by yourself when you can enjoy it with someone else? Nothing better then chilling with a few people and getting blazed. :bongin:

6. Plus, the type of bud in each blunt is probably different. Variety :smoke:

7. To try both types of ganja out :3

8. You don't have to match, you can each smoke your own if you want.

9. If i'm running low on weed but I want to smoke with a bigger group I ask someone to match so there's more weed added to the pile. Plus smoking alone is boring, I usually smoke with 3-6 people.

10. why smoke 1 blunt when you can smoke 2 regardless of whether you pass it to another person ? Lol

11. Its just the act of passing around thats cool. Plus if you both have different strains it mixes it up. I like when I have a sativa dominant strain and one of my friends has an indica, that way you get the nice body buzz as well as the head high.

12. Instead of each bringing a blunt, each bring weed and a wrap and throw in together to make 2 mixed blunts. That's how we do it.

13. Sharing is caring

14. i match because it splits the amount of weed each person contributes evenly. nobody throws down more than the other person. also, i like it because the other person usually has different weed than i do, so i get a different high.

15. i think its the social act of smoking, lets match on a blunt now and then another later

16. I think it just avoids the whole- 'cheech and chong' opening scene situation . . . .

where one of you pulls out a tooth-pic sized joint of garbage shake . . . and the other guy brings out a HUGE cone of kush. .

Also- it saves you having to worry about whether or not- after they smoke your joint- they are gonna run because they have no flower . . .
    cuz all the stuffs on the table.

17. [quote name='"Just Smoke It"']Its not like we each would smoke exactly half a piece we dont hit it the exact same and its nice to chill with friends and toke.[/quote]

Ya feel u on that 1 they call meeting hoovy (Hoover vacuum)

18. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']Its just the act of passing around thats cool. Plus if you both have different strains it mixes it up. I like when I have a sativa dominant strain and one of my friends has an indica, that way you get the nice body buzz as well as the head high.[/quote]

Ya that's Coo but I always got some kill like now I got some purple catpiss wut if ur homie got some boo boo....but ya im allbout the social part

19. [quote name='"Dissec"']You don't have to match, you can each smoke your own if you want.[/quote]

Yaddamean!!