Why Do We Have More Guests Than Members Here Now?

Discussion in 'General' started by shrivels_back, Aug 6, 2014.

1. i'm seeing about 11 members and over 100 guests.  no offense to guests but why dont you just join?  it's not too fascist here from what i remember.  no one's going to spy on you like the nsa.

in a way though i think it's good that we're so popular because it shows more people have an interest in teh bluntz these days.

2. Its summer. You get a lot of lurkers who type something in google and a grasscity thread pops up. They check out the thread maybe browse a few more related ones and leave.

People will stop searching/smoking pot when school starts and summer finishes

3. #4 shrivels_back, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    true, but if the weather is as fucked up where you are as where i live i would expect youd be staying at home and browsing the web.

edit: damn it, i see you edited your post after i replied.  well yeah, but why would more people become members during the school year?

4. i think some blades hibernate during the summer. understandable

5. I edited the post? I dont think i did?

Also because the member are youngsters who only come to check out the info they need, i.e. "I got caught what should i do" or "how to mask the smell"

When summer is done, these guests just stop coming on and you end up seeing the member to guest ratio change up and become more constant.

Also if someone is here only for a short time they dont want to go through the hassle of making an account.

6. palavra, yeah i thought you were the guy above your post lmao.  just goes to show what half a bottle of jack and some blunts will do for ya, right?

7. They stalk us!

8. I feel exposed now

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

9. Probably everyday stoners just trying to find a quick answer to a specific issue, that how I found GC a year or so ago and finally joined this year

10. Wow you're right! 14 members and 162 guests in the General section right meow.... I remember when there was 200+ members in this section at once.

11. Everyone's busy doing shit.

12. i wonder tho... how many people come to just lurk threads like pyt.. watch us all talk high nonsense... its probably a little entertaining but thats weird haha

13. Pretty much. I am much less active during summer when the kids tend to take over the forum with their nonsense haha. Plus I hate summer in general so I find myself in mental anguish from the heat (I dislike anything above 60 degrees, and 60 is pushing it for me) and the last thing I want is to deal with high school kids. Winter is so much better, for everything!

14. The guests are probably not old enough to join.

15. They probably just like lurking and don't care to make an account. Hell i'm on shroomery all the time and i didn't make an account for years. Some people would rather read what's being said than actually say it, taking in drug wisdom and all that lol. 

16. #17 Enigma, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    I dunno from an outsiders perspective were like a sitcom or something. I mean just in PYT we had like 3 fights tonight, someone had a baby, a couple people regularly flirt back and forth, and we had an emotional breakdown lmfao. I think we also had a suicide attempt and a knife fight. Damn what the fucks up with PYT tonight?

17. Don't worry...Somewhere around here, one of you...Yes, My People, one of you...

Has to be...The One, Neo. :cool:

18. They do not sign up for membership because they know i will kick their asses on these forums. They fear me. And rightly so!