Why do we come here

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtwomuchskill, Jun 2, 2007.

1. I was just thinking high as shit of course but thinking why do I come here?Is it to escape the harsh realties of reality or to be somewhere where I'm accepted(besides smoking buddies) for the herb I choose to put in my body.Knowing that the goverment is wrong for what there doing.Maybe I long for human interaction without the constant judging of the human persona I really dont know.

But enough about me why do yall come here:confused:

2. I come here b/c its a whole buncha pot heads talking about random shit. Its fun times. If thats possible on the net. I come here to chill on the pc after a ruff day and smoke some weed and bullshit.

3. because im high as hell.

4. It's a cool place,filled with mostly cool people.

5. I don't need to come here, I just think most of the people are cool and share a common interest.

6. I didnt say anything about needing or wanting to come here but why. In the words of Jay Z "you coulda been anywhere in the world but you chose to come here to GC"LOL:cool:

7. No you're not!

8. Lol i was like how do you know he's not high. But then i read your username..lol

9. yea me 2.(with the name thing).I come here when im baked and learn
    some shit.Well TRY anyway.Its a chillin site.some good people and know-how.
    GRASSCITY WHAT!!!:smoke:

10. i come here because the people here just dont care what the fuck others think. they post what they want and think and dont base it on what other peple post about them

11. and i have a ? for any one whos reading. why do i have a red dot and not a green dot under my name?

12. +1

when noone's down, or too broke to get down, come here, bullshit, laugh, rant, enlighten, and anything i fell like, i've really gotten to exploring outside "general" lately... this place can be therapeutic

ha, i went to edit and realized 700 while i was waiting for the box to load...yippy!

forgot, it's cool to have a place where you KNOW you won't be judged by our "hobby"(at the very least)

13. you got neg repped son!

(it's really overused, especially by new members who figure out where/what it is)

14. New members cannot give you bad or good rep. It will be neutral rep if given by a new member.

To be on topic... I come here because I like to. *shrugs*

15. I come here when I'm bored and/or wanna post some pictures of shit

16. You did not say anything directly, but your post implied that some people may need to come here to make up for a lack of social interaction, among other things. If I did read your first post wrong, my apologies.

17. my bad :confused:, i was replying to a question evil had

18. i first joined because i wanted to learn about weed and everyone here was so nice and helpful. since then i learned just about all i could possibly want to kno and uh i keep coming here anyway :smoke:

19. because overgrow got shutdown and the other weed websites dont compare to gc

20. Yeah same here I used to be on CanabisWorld but only to learn about growing then was forced to migrate here, spent a couple months on the the grow section then discovered the general.Took me a while to learn the mechanics(wat to say and not say) but I'm glad I did.:hello:

But back on topic...

You could say I come here for a majority of reasons one like getting to know the people in the community,gain great knowledge and wisdom from people like me which makes it easier to digest and last but not least to laugh at stupid shit when I'm. :D