Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do we call eachother blades?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkinnyHD, Oct 27, 2013.

1. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Like as in blades of grass. And grass as in marijuana

3. There's a thread from like 10 years ago where somebody asked what we should call ourselves, and some guy who was around for barely any amount of time came up with it. He popped back up for awhile like 2 years ago.

Wish I could find the thread. I'm sure someone will link it.

4. www.whywereblades.com

there ya go sand box

[​IMG]

6. Yup.  I tried to look it up again, but I can't find the thread.  If I remember right his name was something jester, but I may be off a bit.

7. tee hee hee

8. If you find the thread, you must like the post that recommended blade.

9. ^ Stoner Thinking really tops everything else

10. What does OP mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Original Poster.

12. There's a thread back in 2001-2004 about what we should call eachother, they agreed on blades. I've read it before but good luck finding it.

13. Good find.

14. The fact this traces back to 2001 is awesome. I've been here since 2007 and have never known the origin of blades. Amazing find. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app