why do they hate...

Discussion in 'General' started by kabese, Apr 5, 2012.

1. im talking about mary jane shes a bad bitch i know, alot of people that dont blaze hate weed they think its posionious the soul, mind and body.
    im not a crazy about staticstics, but latest ive checked marjiuna has killed 0 people in its exsistance.
    ciggarettes, alchohol, oxycotin, pain killers, anti depressents, are horrible for you.
    i know many of you drink, but thats a true posion.
    i think people take drugs for stress. but seriously marjuiana is the best stress realiver. because when your drunk you ice your thoughs, when you smoke ciggs you only think your putting a tempororary freeze to your thoughts, but when you smoke weed you think of ways out of your problems and look outside the box and expand your mind. so why do people think marjiuana is so evil?

2. Why do you care so much?

Live and let live. Let those who want to live in ignorance live in ignorance. They're the ones missing out on a great life.

3. People think everything is evil these days.Just funny how everyone is all about "going green" but they still oppose weed.

4. pffffffft

in my experience; don't even bother worrying about those anti-cannabis party poopers

I'm under the influence, above the ignorance :smoking:
    Pity about the others.. oh well.. more weed for twee

5. ahahah i feel like making a t-shirt out of this qupte

6. They hate because they're xenophobic <afraid of the unknown or more specifically, foreign>. It's easier to label something and criticize it. That, and the media. You see and hear the stereotypical "Whoa duuude munchies 4-20 somewhere ya'll, what's responsiblity?" in TV, film, news, blogs, what-have-you. Never the man or woman who is cooking some bitchin' scalloped potatoes with a joint in their mouth, and never a group of Abercrombie kids baked and discussing Napoleon Bonaparte's famous defeat in Leipzig. It's still scandalous for someone with a baby to have a dimebag in their dresser. It's always the threatening "It ruined my life" routine, and your parents and friends are fed this. Arguably, it's gotten a LOT better since the 20th century.

I like a nice beer or two with my pizza when I go out to eat. And I drink whiskey both with friends and solo. It was banned, prohibited, and people still did it. You've got the depressed drinker, the angry drinker, the social drinker, and the stupid drinker (i.e. "I'mma go 4 a drive lolol smh wut"). Alcohol, despite moderate intake actually being good for your heart, is certainly un-good in large quantity. But arguably, so is anything else.

Ultimately, I think the "Weed is good, beer and aspirin are stupid" thing is just as useless as the other way around. We need to push the notion of responsible drinkers, and responsible tokers.

7. If I didn't drink, I couldn't stand most of this site...

8. [​IMG]