Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do they compress weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ranarr, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this guy is right stop arguing.....if you took a huge rock smashed in down to pieces its gonna be the same amount of weight...

2. ok, look at this way. you have 2 16 oz 'batches' of... whatever. each in a bag. and the sacks are totally full, so theres really not even any air inside. also, just to be sure theres no air, you vacumn seal them. still with me? ok, so... youtake the bags, and you compress the first one to half of its size, then weigh it. what you'll find is that the first bag weighs twice as much as the second bag did before it was sealed airtight. now, if you go back and empty the first bag into the second bag, and then get all the air out again and seal it up, then weigh it out... ok, wait let me start over...

you have 2 16 oz 'batches' of... whatever. each in a sack. and the bags are totally full, so theres really not even any air inside. also, just to be sure theres no air, you vacumn seal them. still with me? ok, so. youtake the bags, and you compress the first one to half of its size, then weigh it. what you'll find is that the first bag weighs twice as much as the second bag did before it was sealed airtight. now, if you go back and empty the first bag into the second bag, and then get all the air out again and seal it up, then weigh it out. THEN take half of the bag out of the sack, and put into a cup or something, and weigh that. if you did this right, then your scale should read exactly 8 ounces, which proves my point.

3. hey guess what
    im 6' tall
    i weigh 160
    i sat down to type this
    sitting takes less room
    i still weigh 160

4. You're spending way too much time sitting in front of your computer playing shitty video games if you think that makes an ounce of sense kid.

5. I just laughed and thought "he brought this on himself."

6. Lmao @ Ranarr.

The weight will stay the same, no matter how condensed it is. Take a piece of aluminum. Weigh it. Crush it into a ball. Weigh it again. Guess what, it's the same weight.

Besides, if compressing weed actually made it weigh less, why would dealers compress it when that means they need more weed to fill the order? You don't make sense!

They compress it to fit in those lame-ass dime bags, in my experience.

7. Meh I already neg repped him and reported him for trolling. I suggest others report his troll posts as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.