Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do they compress weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ranarr, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Man its compressed for easier shipment, that is the only reason, greter thc, equall to packed bowls, basic gravity bro, all that is nonsense. its compressed for easier shipment period.

and people pack bowls so they hit better, like how people pack their cigs before opening them.

2. Except it damages the herb and lowers the quality overall.

3. nice. :D

4. yes very tru. most brick weed is garbage, for this very reason.

5. Hell with it. it was supposed to be a secret, but ill spill the beans. They compress it for the Fourth little pig. Apparently we never heard from him cuz he was stoned and asleep during the story, but this is what he's making his house out of! There are ya happy. :D

6. O, Haahahahah

7. :laughing: Well played. Have another green dot.

8. its volume (how big it is) doesn't have anything to do with its weight. if you compress it to make it take up less space (volume) you still have to same mass (weight) just in a smaller area.

think of it this way. an atom weighs the same, whether it close are far away from other atoms.

dont go talking to scientist with the atom thing though, just used it to put things in perspective.

9. thanks ya osg, WOW, your +Rep is POWERFULL. Thanks for that dude. :hello:

10. The angst filled kids and the trolls get to experience the other side of that rep :devious:

My e-foot in their e-ass :D

11. LOL, and ill hit their ass with an e-chair, and follow up with a gigaRight hand. :D

12. No. If you took enough dank and compressed it until no light escapes it becomes a black hole. No space taken up but still incredibly massive. Only the most lucky of space travelers run into a dank hole.

13. Thats completely illogical and backwards thinking. The weight doens't change. But technically it weighs MORE per cubic inch since it is denser, but the amount of mass doesn't change. Gotta think logically man.:rolleyes:

To the OP:
    Well basically that answers your question too, they compress it so it weighs MORE per cubic inch, which means that they can fit more weed into a car, or plane, or boat. Thus making it easier and faster to transport.

14. I wasn't paying attention while I was reading this, posted an awesome explanation, and then proceded to read about oldsckoolgrower sticking things in people's asses. to each their own..

but I'm in the same boat. trolls are called trolls for a reason.

15. I'll match that gigaRight hand, with a slap from the BANHAMMER!

16. Oh my fucking god hahahahahahah

17. i thought "basic gravity bro" was coined by resistance?

18. Ranarr is like a professional troll or something, that shit is hilarious how many people got confused and corrected him.

19. Dealer 1: Hey man, before we sell that pound. We should compress that shit.
    Dealer 2: oh, okay. Why though?
    Dealer 1: So it weighs less fool!
    Dealer 2: ..no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.