why do they call it the devils seed?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by SmokerForLife, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Awhile back when my mom caught me smoking, she freaked, and while she was freaking, she called it the devils seed. It's not the devils seed, so why do they call it this? :confused:

2. Because if everything is in the mind, and if our collective consciousness controls reality, then, with the mind-freeing effect of marijuana, more people will be willing to believe more paranoid things. With the thought=reality concept, if enough people believe the wrong thing, we could destroy ourselves, socially, mentally, physically, whatever. Somewhat of a mass subconscious manifest-destiny.

If your perspective sees it from that angle, of course. ;)

3. Ha! Tell your mom to see Gen 3:15.

The devil's seed is REAL and it aint got nothing to do with weed.

Gen 3:15\tAnd I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

[​IMG]
    Statue of PAN (Lucifer) Indianapolis park, IN

4. I found this little white supremacist booklet called "the cain satanic seed line", maybe it has to do with that? haha

5. Well, it's like people calling alcohol "The Devils Mouthwash", it's not really his mouthwash but something seen as immoral, or wrong, or basically anything illegal can be called The Devils anything.

6. Because smoking marihuana ciggarettes will make you a promiscuous criminal, who will take to those of neighboring lands and destroy society from inside out.

7. Same reason alcohol was made illegal, over zealous religus nuts

8. WTF is the devil?

9. LMAO, weed... It's weed... They call it that because their idiots. :rolleyes:

10. Because anything religious people don't understand, or care to learn about, or can't explain, or is fun, or leads to a happy life, or is done in the privacy of your own home, or two people loving each other, is "the devil"

11. i wouldnt say they are idiots... they just dont have the same perspective as a pot smoker. smoking weed all day everyday (which will eventually happen if u do it long enough) fucks shit up bad. you become lazy as fuck and it changes the way you think after a while. it really blinds you. you think that it makes you better at anything you do and more confident and make lots of friends and function in society but in reality u cant and most people who look at u know that u have been smoking for a long time because u have the traditional personality and work ethic as a pot smoker. idk if this all makes sense cus im baked haha but watever

12. #12 ReallyRed, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    ... so they can pretend to take the moral "high ground" and pretend that their shit doesn't stink?

if she's calling it the devil's weed and not bothering to know what it is, that's ignorance. Ignorance is the domain of the devil and god created all life on this earth (i'm assuming to know her mindset) and marijuana is a living, breathing being (i.e. Life)... so, willful ignorance of something god created is in a sense blasphemy.

besides, sounds like she's being judgmental also... and, if you really want to sting her, tell her flat out "you are not fit to judge me or any other living being on this earth. only God is fit to judge other beings. you are not god, so don't pretend that you have the right to judge me."

i guarantee you, however, that she'll get massively butthurt over that if you DO say that. it would fly in the face of her sense of superiority and ego. and it also has the potential to instill some "bad blood" but hey, who ever said one had to be a "nice guy" all the time :p

13. ... so from the replies I'm guessing I'm the only one whose seeds sprouted a little dude with horns and bat wings.

Interesting.