Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do stems give you a headache

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Aug 26, 2012.

1. I'm havin a bad one from me and my buds smokin 6 grams of mids last nite

2. You answered your question in your question.

6 grams of mids = BAD idea. Stems? Worse idea than smoking 6 grams of mids. Put them together and you're having a bad day.

3. Because you're smoking wood.

4. That's what you get for smoking mids.

5. I personally cant vouch for stems ever giving me a headache, back in the day I would never take them out, I smoked every little bit in my bags, just in hope that it would get me higher. Now I take them out because I have consistent access to bud!

6. All the posts about mids are giving me flash backs from early in high school. Glad I haven't smoked that shit in years.

7. I smoke them all the time and dont get headaches.... my grinder just destroys them

8. well typically when i roll my mids the stems and the seeds get tossed.

9. I've never gotten a headache period. Lol dead fucking serious.

10. How to get rid of headaches from stems-
    Smoke a fuck load of weed
    You will be so high that you wont even feel the headache