Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do some strains give your more of a red eye?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I've recently just picked up some bud off a new person.

The bud is a very dark green and not potent at all. But it's getting me pretty high, And I've noticed my eyes get more red than usual than if I smoke other strains.

2. #2 Bunny Wailer, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    My best guess is that whichever cannabinoid/s influence pressure in the eye are higher in the strain you are currently smoking

EDIT:

I would also say it's pretty potent if it's getting you pretty high and making your eyes more red

3. pretty much what this guy said ^

4. since the smoke opens/swells or something the blood vessels in your eyes, the higher you get the redder your eyes become, i think

5. Yeah but in my town sometimes a bud called Exo comes around and everyone goes crazy for it at work/schools because you could smoke yourself to mars and still have white eyes

6. Well the more potency and THC content the more red your eyes will get