Why do some people have to be high/messed up ALL the time?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rager Swerve, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't get how there are seriously people have to be high/on a substance 24/7 to enjoy life. A weekend after a long week of school/work I get it, but literally every single waking moment to the point that soberness becomes something foreign to you? That's just a sad existence.

There are so many things in reality that are euphoric in themselves, yet some believe all feelings of well being have to come from a styrofoam cup.

2. I don't get why some people have to get everything.
    :poke:

3. I don't realize I do it so much, I just vaporize pretty much all day. :confused_2: If I have weed I'll do it, if I don't oh well. I sometimes run out and I'm sober for a few days. :laughing:

4. Maybe its sad to you but isnt to them? Also some need to be medicated. I dont see why you come to a weed forum to say this pretty dumb imo

• Like Like x 1
  5. "Don't smoke weed" says your mom

*smokes weed* you do.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Then why are you on here??? Gettin high is where it is at.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hmmmm let me see

Naseua
    Migranes
    Sinus Pressure
    Locking Joints from arthritus
    Ptsd
    Anxiety
    Panic disorder
    Manic Depression

Yeah... its totally sucks being high all the time. Pffffffft.

• Like Like x 3
  8. All day erry day!

9. Looks like the op is happy

Those kinds of people are trying to forget about something

Escapism

10. If OP was so happy, he wouldn't be so focused on what others are doing.

11. I just rly like weed. I used to do other things all the time but I cleaned up and I'm only weed now. Weed just helps my depression anxiety and pain from injurys without having to use pharms.

12. ^^^HELLO!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using GC Forum

13. Man its so sad of me that im high all day and enjoy my days how i want to. Sorry op because i know it affects you directly. Pfffft

14. why do you give a fuck about what other people do in their life??
    i have friends who do almost anything to get fucked up... snorting random pills, taking a shit ton of flu medicine, drinking every night... it's their life let them do whatever they want.

15. Sounds like you're being a little judgemental OP.

Why do you care how other people live if it doesn't affect you? I have a friend who's literally always on something, alcohol mostly, then he takes some prescription drugs to get to sleep since he works 12 hour shifts going from 6am to 6pm as well as 6pm to 6am. He gets paid well for what he does at his age but he absolutely hates his job.

This guy drives pretty much anywhere completely drunk. He's never been in a crash in his life strangely. If he were to get pulled over at any one time he'd probably have an alcohol level of about 0.1-0.3, that would be my guess.

But all over he's generally a pretty sad guy, funny as all hell and real cool to be around, but you can tell there's a deeper sadness within him. He's also really bad with girls which I find hilarious in an ironic way.

16. You see the bolded bits ... Yup, you say 'seriously' and then you say the sad existence bit ... You're not being serious yourself, are you? :)

Again, you talk about reality and then a styrofoam cup? Have they been smokin weed outta styrofoam where you are? Cause I never heard that before :laughing:

Alright now, I'll stop being an asshole and tell you straight up that as we all know, there are a fuckin wide variety of 'substances' in this world ... Alcohol and weed cannot be put in the same category, just as nicotine and alcohol cannot ... Talking facts and not judgements will help you get your point across :)

P.S -- I'm high on weed and hash right now and very productive at work :wave:

17. being high>being sober, thats it.

18. I do not agree.

OP, we call those people trash cans. They'll do anything that is available and that is sad. Even weed. You should be able to enjoy your life sober, every now and again. If you can't you have a problem (not you chief) just in general.

19. Our only problem is people like you.

20. Oh, really? Why because I'm not going to sugarcoat it?

If you're using weed as medicine, that's different. But really thinking that being high off of shit 24/7 is better than being sober is silly. There are so many benefits to being sober.

One is finding true happiness outside of drugs.

Hop off, son. I used to be 18, but at one point it's time to grow up and stop letting your life revolve around getting high.

Believe it or not, self control is a good thing.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.