Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do some people automatically think you're addicted just because you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sith, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Why do some people think you're addicted just because you smoke?

My parents argument is that im addicted as I wont stop smoking.....no....I wont stop smoking, because I dont want to.....lol, why the f*** will I stop just because you want me to......why is that so hard to accept for some people....

(Just had another long shout with parents, they're actually making me go insane slightly...I wish I was joking but they actually are, which I really wish they could see is doing far more damage than the herb could ever do)

They think that as I choose to smoke and told them straight I dont plan on stopping for them....im addicted and "wrong/bad morally".......people like this are brainwashed I think.

2. Just prove them wrong mate :)

3. many reasons
    many many

4. Lol, thanks. But thats the problem, unfortunetly theres no way to convince people like this.....I've learnt the hard way...some people have actually been brainwashed that they'll never change their minds even till the day they die.

5. Because they're ignorant.
    Try to convince them to watch the documentary "The Union".
    It's a great documentary that clears up every myth you've heard about marijuana.

6. #6 FitStoner, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My fav doc good shit

7. tell them to stop listening to everything the government tells them and READ THE SHIT FOR THEM FUCKING SELVES. theyre brainwashed because they are ignorant. sorry to belittle them but shit. people dont like to learn anymore