Why do shrooms make you wanna take off your clothes?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Sep 16, 2007.

1. I did them a while ago and had a roommate tripsitting me, and i kept freaking out about clothes but i obviously could not because i wasnt' alone

2. Uh....what?

Everyone experiences psycadelics differently, its all about your mindset at the time of the trip. Maybe you should have thought about how dolphins are really more intelligent than us instead of what you were wearing.

3. Also it made my fingers all red and puffy, and i was freaking out about why my fingers got all red and puffy looking (they really did, my roommate verified), i am still trying to figure out why that happened?

4. hmm...

were you sweating a lot by chance? I remember my last trip/first bad trip, I got all sweaty and had to take off my shirt.

5. Exactly. Everybody reacts to shrooms differently. In this case they made you wanna take your clothes off, lol.

6. nah, but i remember it felt uncomfortable having the clothes touching my skin. I obviously didnt' lose the clothes because like i said, i was with my roommate and luckily i had enough sense to know that it would not be a good idea.

7. Cause when your on shrooms u wanna e natrual, clothes are not, therefore you take them off to relase your-self to nature, to the universe.