Why do religions and conspiracy theories make more sense when im high?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Sc0pe, Jul 2, 2013.

1. When i sit alone, high, i usually start thinking about how to explain life and stuff

Why is it that only now more things make sense

2. #2 esseff, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Perhaps the ideas you feel a connection with are such that they only take on their true meaning when you see them from this higher viewpoint. They are real to you, but your usual beliefs, expectations, even peer pressures, etc, simply get in the way when you're not. The idea, in some ways, is to realise things that make sense in the altered state, then attempt to feel them when straight. But whether you do or not, if they matter to you, and keep coming back to be felt again and again, they might mean something that you will choose to open to even if you no longer feel the same way about them when not high. If you don't, then perhaps they're not important to you. Only you can know.

3. #3 Firefly1628, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    I hear ya!! Something like that has been happening with me too!! I watched Reincarnated (the snoop dogg documentary) and I feel like it was trying to tell me to become rastafarian hahaa! Reguardless of how high I was at that time, I think that smoking weed makes it easier for people to understand religion for some reason. Like we're meant to be smoking weed.

4. i think we can connect or empathise with others, certainly other ideas, in a more profound way while high, so that we get what it is they get from it more clearly. On some level, we're all connected anyway, so it makes sense that we can connect with the truth that exists for them, even if once sober, we no longer see it. 

5. Probably because weed has a tendency to open your mind up.

6. You need to bring that higher conciousness back with you to sober town, because Wallahi its real.

7. The illuminati just made sense to me today too man. Today i watched the Kanye west video "Flashing Lights" and i noticed how similar the woman in the video looked to Kim Kardashian(this video is from like 08'). In the background there was a pyramid. So i looked up "Kanye west PYRAMID" on google and i saw a news article from 1 day ago saying that they were gonna get married in EGYPT.

Also in the song "all of the lights" Kanye predicted that he was gonna have a daughter.

The illuminati is real wake up.

8. #8 Boats And Hoes, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013

This times a million!!!

It literally answers ur question in the most perfect way, i.e., it's concise and succinct!

Once man understands why he or she asks why? and why, only us humans, truly have this power of mind... then he or she will understand what it means to be a conscious human.

9. #9 Boats And Hoes, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013

No, we are meant to believe in a Higher (no pun intended), and better, way and will, i.e., a united way of existence!

P.S.
    Only a true pothead would come to ur high conclusion (pun intended)... :smoke:.

10. Because weed makes you paranoid

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Well weed tends to let you be more open minded.

I don't care what anyone says, most people are close minded. Whether it is peer pressure, your fears, beliefs or anything, they hinder your ways of thinking. When you are high you are more open and let go of those hindrances.

12. Conspiracy theories are just that, theories. Whether you or high or sober is irrelevant. It's whether the available evidence supports the claim that matters.

13. I myself have found cannabis to be what I call... a focus enhancer

14. Weed increases paranoia (and as a result opens your mind)

15. kayne west is about as illuminati as the fecal matter in my toilet 

16. Perhaps you are high, on a drug. But that is just my guess.

17. Hes just a dumb kid