Why do people troll?

Discussion in 'General' started by c20h25n3oIsGood, Oct 31, 2008.

1. What is the point? It's not enjoyable for anyone im assuming...they just get made fun of for being stupid.

well, thank you mods for banning our most recent troll toking1234

edit--
    i was also thinking maybe to cut down on trolling enforce a post limit for the first few days...like 5 posts a day, then you could evaluate them before they get too out of hand...maybe it would work?

2. the post limit thing sounds like a great idea

3. yeah it does. these trolls have got to go.

4. more than 5 posts though, If I came here and all of a sudden they put a 5 post a day limit on me I'd be pissed lol

5. More often than not they're 12-year-olds desperate for attention, and therefore will do damn near anything to get it.

6. how about post limits on starting threads.

7. no no just for the first few days man so the mods can evaluate the new people's posts. just in case someone starts being an ass they can warn them within the first five or ten or whatever posts. so it doesn't get out of hand like the dude tonight posted like 50 times or something crazy its too much and only for new users

this should also be incorporated

8. 5 posts a day

senior members should be excempt from that rule cause we r trusted names on these forums

9. or anyone with a certain amount of rep?

10. Shit we still talking about this stuff? I think there was a thread like this back in 2005 when I joined, wait I bet there were 100

Well I'm gonna go back to ignoring them but let me know if rules like these become enforced.

11. or posts

12. i think trolls are funny

especially when they come out of their hole to say shit like "ZOMG i have this pill, if i snort it, what will happenzzz?"

or "wow i have laced weed, OMG i'm trippin from this weed"

feel free to expand....

13. "this guy gave me some weed for 50 bucks and it looks like grass trimmings and smells like tea and said it was called "dank" is it good quality or not and how do i inhale?"

14. lol the im trippin off the weedd is the best thread that always gets started. i think the observed posts is a good thing for the first few post they make.

15. well dude i meant that there should be a 5 post limit for like...a week when you join or 4 days or osmehting not forever!:wave:

yeah or maybe a certain # of posts like 20 or something i dk

illl let the mods deal withit instead haha i trust their judgement

16. same and seeing what people say is also funny....and if the city starts crackin down on posting limits peole would start to bitch so much! how many people complain about threads getting deleted? that would cause more trouble then its worth

17. this sorta sounds like descrimination to me.... i dont like where thats goin this should be a free city even though id be exempt apparently thats still unfair to so many blades

18. I say 100 post limit to start a thread.

19. Fuck this thread it sucks, and the OP is a moron

20. shut the fuck up man. you're a prick for no reason? :confused::rolleyes: