Why Do People Think Youll Fail In Life If You Smoke Weed?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheKidCannabis, May 6, 2014.

1. It's a blatant assumption, but only holds power if the person doesn't have a life direction. Just because a person indulges in Cannabis doesn't mean they will fail in life -- they just need to seek for advice, and assistance with someone with life experience. Also an open questioning, such as: "What is it that you want to do with your life?"  You can work in the Cannabis industry, but only in places where's there is a demanding market (Colorado, Washington, California). 

2. Because weed was looked down upon and it turned into a big deal when Reagan was president and had speeches where it came up. He also had the Heath-Tulane study done. It put out a bad name for weed because it said that marijuana kills brain cells and Reagan made sure everyone knew that. But 6 years later it was found out that the study was setup. But it was too late, most peoples minds were already made up and to make matters worse around this same time the movie Refer Madness came out which basically portrayed marijuana as the devils drug. So that whole generation was brain washed into thinking weed is a bad drug. Then when that generation had kids they taught them these ideas. But now more and more people are learning the truth about weed. Soon people won't think that stoners are failures in life. Steve jobs was a stoner was he a failure? Ted Turner who created CNN is a big time stoner he's not a failure. Weed doesn't turn you into anything except maybe a stoner.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Refer madness LOL LOL LOL

Weed makes white girls crave the big black cock!

ROFLMAO!

4. I'm sorry but wtf? Has nothing to do with the topic bro....

never seen Reefer madness? do you know anything about this topic?

6. Everything they told me in school made it seem like weed was the devil. I work and get stoned...i just get stoned after work.

7. I made this topic. And nah I haven't seen that it's a movie?

8. #48 snoopdog6502, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014

yes and very sad and funny at the same time. find the movie and download it.

Yea weed makes white girls horny for Negros according to the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54xWo7ITFbg

9. Ahh I see my bad man,I apologize.

10. I found reefer madness on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54xWo7ITFbg

11. #51 -Martyr, May 26, 2014
    Last edited: May 26, 2014

Years of unjust and slanderous propaganda perpetuated by lobbyists, corporations, and politicians who all have mutual interest and stock in pharmaceuticals and a general lack of public awareness- a common implication of smoking weed, as deeper thinking and consideration for one's surroundings is a typical side effect. The social stigma that evolved from this, even in 2014, is still prevalent, and will only dissipate as quickly as the older generation dies off. One of my favorite quotes that could be applied to this, was actually said by Peter Sunde, the ex-spokesman and co-founder of The Pirate Bay in regards to internet law and legislation and those in seats of authority who regulate the aforementioned: "-They're like the Amish; they don't want electricity. They've learned to live without it." There are too many Amish in politics, and negativity trickles down their chins as they spew bullshit, eventually reaching the mouths of the general public- most of which are not that intelligent, so they don't even really question it.

12. Because a lot of people who were going to fail anyway smoke weed and become examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum