why do people tend to like me more when im high?

Discussion in 'General' started by assasin, Jan 26, 2013.

1. whenever i smoke before school or something they seem to actually care when im talking, not at all care as much as what i say when im not high, is that how anyone else feels?

2. maybe
    bud just makes you better
    cause
    bud makes everything better ?

3. You either

A) simply perceive it that way when you are high and not when sober (ie the perception shift that comes with being high...)

or

B) are more engaging/talk about more interesting topics when high.
    or

maybe you just feel less inhibited and more confident which inspires others to feel the same way about you?

4. People like me more when im drunk.

5. Maybe they are dicks and they think you are interesting only when high.

Maybe you're socially awkward, worry too much abiut what they think giving you the impression they don't care about you (if friends, most nonfriends dont give afuck about you) and when high you feel more confident.

6. Maybe they're high too and there's that "I know you're high because I'm high so let's be high together" thing

7. I've noticed people get a kick out of fucking with someone when they know you are high.

8. I know people get a kick out of my stoner faces, I constantly smile and can't even see out my eyes maybe it's that.

9. Bro either your just talking more and shit or you just analyzing things , perceiving them in another way. Hope it's you being more yourself.
    If they making fun of u that ain't a good thing lol

10. Over analyzation bro.

11. Definitely over analyzing.

But no harm in doing so...

So if I were you, I would analyze even further, and ask myself,

"Why do people don't listen to me when I am sober?"

Hm... come to think, I've felt that way before too...

12. Pot may produce the effect of being more social on you. Plain and simple.

13. I'm funnier when I'm high lol or so I like to believe :) people naturally gravitate towards entertaining people