Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people take greening out as a bad thing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, Nov 17, 2011.

1. The one time I greened out was one of the first times I smoked.

I felt like my eyes were bleeding because the light hurt so much and the worst part was that I couldn't sleep because I was so nauseous. The next day I woke up still feeling sick.

2. Youve never really greened out lol, back in gr8 buddy greened and spent the whole might puking. Passed out beside the toilet. Had spins so bad e couldnt move until the nxt day. Lmfao.

3. Who throws up from weed? I have never met someone who have thrown up from weed.

4. If you smoke weed and you throw up or trip off it you're probably allergic

5. what are you smoking? vaping weed is the best way of tasting bud imo.

6. When I was a new toker we smoked three bowls and a blunt as fat as you can roll of some green crack, by then I was just super baked. Then we went to my friends house and I ripped a bong for the first time, two bowls later I looked up at the ceiling and thought I was in the 90's, my head started spinning and I felt nauseous. We left, and when I was in my friends car I just started mad throwing up, I had to keep my eyes closed because even watching the environment made me throw up. The good ol' noob days haha.

7. well it may be fine if your on your own but if youre with friends its annoying. especially for your friends.