WHY DO PEOPLE SMOKE shit OUT OF MY BONGS?

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I would have killed him. Dude did that kinda shit all the time...put his balls on passed out friends and shit. He acts right when I'm around, but I've set him straight several times.

Once when we were at a bar this dude was going on and on about how weed was dangerous and shit. So this dude gets hammered drunk...we found him in the bathroom, passed out over a toilet puking wiht his pants around his ankles, he had shit and pissed himself and it was running out of his drawers and seeping through...so this cat takes the dudes phone and took pics of him, and then texted them to everyone on the guys contact list. "Having a great time at the bar. Don't smoke weed, it aint as safe as the shit I'm on"...
     So he was a funny dude...but yeah, he's got issues..

nasty

3. Dude dont be pissed they w ernt thinking that's why u stick to weed. Tell them not to do it again or u will smash the bong on their balls. Your Bong will be fine just clean the bowl with rubbing alchol and salt for 24 hrs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I hope I'm not the only person who LOL'd.

5. Haha I said it like Smokey

6. You must have smoked like at least 17 pots.

7. #27 The Nickatina, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    sounds like some good spice, or an unmentionable.  be careful though a homie of mine was smoking a lot of spice when he was on probo and now he's basically mentally challenged

8. #28 Smokeymcbongs, Jan 25, 2014
    Should be happy you didnt have to go through the extraction process to find out you dont like it... i called it tho as soon as i read it lol i was like yup they smoked that outta there...

i think there's actually another thread on here somewhere that has another person have the same prob but they knew what it was already haha

9. K2 will stick around in your bong for awhile, naaaasty

It was some white powdery stuff. Im not sure what spice looks like since I have never knowingly smoked it, and I never want to. 

11. #31 Serapsis, Jan 25, 2014
    i know this one guy, last time i seen him he was smoking pure K2 powder he had
    regular K2 is retarded, i can only imagine the powder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.