WHY DO PEOPLE SMOKE shit OUT OF MY BONGS?

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Crawfordthedank, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Lets say I smelled this poopyy duct tape smell coming from this room and I just thought it was the room. I took a fat rip from a bowl and I literally lost it. There were bouncing visuals and  rythmic paterns. The moment I took the hit It didn't feel like a weed hit, and my body filled with this tingling feeling. I was so fuckin high and tripping balls. What the hell kind of weeds are people loading into the bongs?

2. You got K2TFO!

3. My dude's over here getting high off unicorn shits.

4. You smoked one to many marijuanas

5. GrosssssI'd flip shit to whoever did that.

6. you let people use your bong without you there????? fuck that!!

7. Awh man you got that.... PCP

8. Lol jk but your fault bro be more careful next time

9. spice probably..like sapien said

10. It's your bong,piss in it. Then tell them when they finished. Trust me it worksSent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. take your bong and smash it on your friends face.

then slit his throat with the shards

12. #14 Crawfordthedank, Jan 25, 2014
    Yeah I should... That way people won't be fuckers and get me high on dmt unknowingly at my own house party. Finally figured out what it was. not doing that again. 

13. [quote name="Crawfordthedank" post="19404595" timestamp="1390670884"]Yeah I should... That way people won't be fuckers and get me high on dmt unknowingly at my own house party. Finally figured out what it was. not doing that again. [/quote]Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile appI highly doubt it was dmt buddy. Most likely was spice that shit can make you see shit if you get too high off it

14. #16 kush70, Jan 25, 2014
    i agree -

MY BONG MY FUCKING WAY ! PERIOD !

:)

:BONGIN:

Cat I know had a roommate text him...
    "Waddup bro, watcha doin?" kept doing that to him for an hour and he kept answering...finally he figured the dude wanted to smoke so he asked him..'Nah. I'm good'

Little while later..."Waddup bro, watcha doin?"
    "Bongin man, come over"

Got a text back with a pic of his bong "This bong?"

"Yeah, why?"

Got a pic back with the dude's balls in his bong...........

Yeah...LOCK YO SHIT UP! Motherfucker had planned that shit...funny? Sure...but I'll never smoke out of it again.

I only took one hit and got high as FUCK. this guy that my friend knows this morning dumped a powdery substance on a bowl and I asked him what it was and he told me it was dmt. I was yelling at the guy to use another piece, but the bowl was already loaded so it would waste a bunch. He said they loaded some into a couple weed bowls last night and I definitely hit one of them. Literally the highest I have ever been and I don't want to go back there. 

Will my bong be ok? or should I get a new bowl piece? 

That's gay..glad that wasn't my bong I would have felt like killing him

18. #20 Crawfordthedank, Jan 25, 2014

ahh what the fuck haha I should rub my balls all over my bong so this doesn't happen again. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.