Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people smoke mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kyle93, Jun 29, 2012.

1. I know it's cheaper and shit but come on! I don't know about you guys, but whenever I smoke mids i feel a slight buzz for like 15 mins and then its over

2. I smoke mids because i get it for 25 a quarter. And the dank where i live is completely overpriced bullshit. I think I only got bud one time that was legit dank, it was covered in crystals and looked legit white. Besides that its like low heads going around. atleast all i can find

3. You're probably too used to high grade.

4. @bradaz: ya if you dont get legit dank than ya i'd stick with the mids

@nuggetman: probably, i smoke about 3 grams a day of dank so i could be to used to it

5. i ask the same question OP

6. It gets you high if you have a low tolerance

7. I smoke some good dank, probably only 1 gram a day now. If I go to smoke mids I'd have to roll a 2 gram spliff to get a good buzz. My brother on the other hand, who's been smoking longer than me, smokes mids and gets just as fried if not more, and for just as long. In my opinion it's what you're used to.

8. Because they're kids or aren't close to their grower/dealer. I get top shelf dank for $10/g and even for free if I help him do random stuff around the farm.

9. Either they don't have the connect for top shelf or they go for the cheaper buds, like quantity over quality.

10. Cheap. Usually easy to get. People can't afford dank but want to get high.

11. i never had that much money back then and a really low tolerance.
    So a nice baggy of some mids would do me proud for a week.
    buy dodo on those ocassions when I'm with my homies.

12. Your life is your own affair.

13. Bro let me take you through my last couple days. I found out my most reliable and favorite dealer who had good ass blue dream moved to indianapolis, hit up my other ones and they're all either dry or out of town. First time I've been weedless in forever but hey tbreaks are necessary. At that point i quit actively searching but with the friends I have somebodys always got some obscure connection so sure enough my buddy hits me up after like 6 days and says he knows where to get dank. Got picked up and drove half an hour to this dudes house at like 3 am, dealers drunk as fuck and says all he had was 3.3. I bargained him down to paying 55 and was glad to have some ganj:smoke:

When I smoked it for the first time after the tbreak I thought it was decent quality dank and was assured of that fact. After smoking alone a few times however I realized this shit wasn't lasting and kind of had a little anxiety to the high. Came to the belief it was in fact mids, Id been fucked over. I actually quit smoking on that and didnt smoke for like 2 more days till somebody hit me up saying they were getting an ounce of mids for 90 bucks. I ended up buying an eight off him for 15.

Present time: I've compared them both and have been smoking heavily the past two days and straight up the 15/Eighth mids gets me sooo much more stoned than that "dank" I bought.

Also I'm sorry this was so long :D

14. Its funny cuz i rarely ever hit up connects anymore . That was only back in high school i used to do that , and im only talkin about junior yr. my senior yr i moved to huntington beach in Cali and got my med Card. Ever since i got that ive been hittin all the clinics who sell nothing but bomb danks, mids and even sometimes ill come across some $5-$10 grams from clinics that gets me high as fuck .. But thats only sometimes. You guys should get a damn card! Makes life 100x easier :D

15. personally i'll smoke mids because thats all I can get my hands on. not all of us have a choice between getting mids and dank, and if so, i'd get dank everytime despite price

16. Another example of why the medical marijuana system is not working.

17. I dont mind mids sometimes, i dont like wasting the small amnt of good weed i get on joints and blunts so wenever i feel like rollin my smoke, i buy mids. gets me good n stoned cuz i have a low tolerance.

18. Because its what i can afford. Ive been smokin mids since i started and treat myself to dank every other month or do. They do me fine.

19. Prices and personal preference

20. Because it's cheap as shit and if you're a broke motherfucker like myself you can get an 8th for what most people pay for a gram of dank bud.