Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Smoke Copious Amounts Of Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by they/know, Aug 10, 2014.

1. I know people who claim to need a gram of dank just to get a good high. Now don't get me wrong I smoke everyday so I have a tolerance and I understand people have them. But I'm smoking mids right now and only need a bowl pack out of a bong which I've weighed as .2g to get a good high.

So tell me guys, am I the only one who feels this way?

2. if you're feelin high, atleast you're feelin somethin.

3. Yes. Yes you are.

If you aint forgetting your own name, or things you said less than 10 seconds ago, you aint doin' it right :poke:

4. A gram of dank just to get high would cost me about $200 a day.

5. If you smoke that much it kind of sucks. At my peak I smoked 2-3g per day, but it was just bad. I felt more high sober than when I was high lol

6. I'm obviously not saying a gram of weed is a lot in general.. but in one session it seems unnecessary.

7. A gram could be a single king sized joint. Don't be ridiculous

8. â—‹

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. Never said it wasn't.. but you dont have to smoke a whole joint at once.. I know people who do it all the time.

10. #10 they/know, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    lol

11. I actually recently enjoy smoking a couple bowls maybe a joint with friends rather than just smoking a shit ton of weed. I feel when the high wears off you feel more pleasant. Me and my friends smoked 7 bowls of hash last night to christen his new double chambered bubbler, too much IMO. It was fun and all but we'd already smoked two big joints and I just felt like going to sleep you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. IT'S BECAUSE YHEY HAVE A BIG PENIS, THAT'S WHY.

13. Don't you know? That's why humans are here

14. Well some people like to get really stoned, or have a high tolerance. Even with multiple years of smoking, I only need a few bowls, maybe 3 to get stoned. Sometimes even a hit gets me high.

15. I feel what you're saying my man. But who cares.

People always do shit differently, I guess it's just up to you to hold back your doubt lol.

16. No idea, give me half a gram and I will be high all day, I don't care what other people do with there bud.  If I am smoking people out then I care as I am not a free source of bud.