Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people say something then don't do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beentoken, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Last Thursday this guy said that he can get my some weed. He said to come by monday to pick it up. He also said that if he got it earlier than monday like during the weekend he would message me on facebook and i would get it sooner. Anyways it was Sunday evening, I figured if he got it he would have had it by then, so i messaged him and he didn't answer me. I know for a fact he got the message though because his facebook messages go to his phone, and he had wrote on his wall that day. And today he didn't answer. Should i just say fuck him and go to someone else or should i wait another day? Because i dont want to go buy weed from someone else because he might get it and then i will already have gotten it and wont need it anymore..

2. You know there are still people that don't have their phone on them 24/7 and check it every two seconds. Maybe he's busy or driving or w/e

3. people suck-
    you will get used to it....:eek:

;):smoke:

4. Fuck facebook, I sometimes ignore people for days just because of how pointless it is. Think about it, you're some random (unless your friends) thats just hitting him up for weed. He probably doesn't have shit. Unless you pissed him off blowing up his phone, he will hit you up when he cops. You are his clientele

edit: my phone is broken too, so I'm relatively unreachable. I deactivate my facebook every other week too ha.

5. He said monday and you messaged sunday. Try a little harder please.

6. Well this was pointless, no answer, just trolls...

7. Uhh, he said monday and he'd message you if he got it before then. He obviously didn't, so stop by Monday. People really can't be this dumb. I'm suspecting someone just wants to share their story in getting weed. Perhaps an underage FRESHMAN!

edit: sorry just watched dazed and confused.

8. Aha Freshman, yes.....

But seriously, poloco, he said monday. Wait a little while.