Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Say cheers Before A Dab?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakaCrisis, May 23, 2013.

1. Recently while watching YouTube videos I will see people say cheers right before a dab. That's fine and all but it would be weird to say cheers before a joint hit or a vaporizer hit lol. Is this a politeness thing? What's the deal

2. People say it before drinking so I assume they mean "I'm going to get thoroughly intoxicated." People say cheers as a way of saying thanks also. 

3. A lot of people like to smoke while watching video's and a dab isn't like taking 1 hit from a joint or vape, 1 dab will get you feelin' pretty good. cheers is a way to say hey, im smokin' if you are cheers lets hit it, if not cheers anyway really haha.

4. its one way to get things going properly. Cheers :bongin:

5. Same reason you might say it before a drink. A guess a way of saying "lets get high/drunk".

6. You've never heard the term cheers before in reference to drinking?  Well it's the same for bud.  Time for me to hit this OG Kush, Cheers.