why do people run from the cops?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BobbyBlaze, Nov 25, 2009.

1. i was watching the show cops the other day, and so many drivers sped off throwing drugs, guns etc out of the window of the car.

i mean, if they just pulled over and kept the shit hidden, they would have just gotten a simple ticket for tint, or a busted tail light.

so stupid...

2. cause its fun :)

3. hahah.. its the crack head flight or fight response triggered by blue lights.. haha.. they cant resist it.. its like animal instinct.

more than likely though, they have been in trouble before or look suspicious and know they will be fucked with, especially if they are in a bad part of town

4. i've ran from the cops before.. never somewhere where i had any kind of chance on not getting away. but if i was absolutely positive i had it, i never hesitated to skirt. cops have never once cut me a break. fuck it. i'm not going to get arrested for graf or some bullshit.

5. It seems like the majority of people on Cops are on papers too.

6. Cause for some people - a busted tail light ticket turns into a few dimes in the pen in a hurry;)

7. This.

8. Because if you can evade them for 2 min the "wanted" star in the upper right hand corner of your screen goes away?:confused:

• Like Like x 3
  9. if you guys are up for a laugh: make sure that you got no drugs,guns,or warrants. walk down the street lookin kinda shady (you know how) then as soon as you see a cop just start bookin, i mean take off running like you just got caught banging your brothers girl. the cops will light you up, chase you down, and run you through a bunch of hassle. but there ain't shit they can do to you, it ain't against the law to run, play stupid till they let you go. great way to waste their time and taxpayer money. man i haven't done that in years,maybe i'll treat myself for the holiday's. though i can't run as fast as i used to

10. I'd rep you if I could, but I need to spread the love. :p

11. This.

12. trying to run in a car now a days is stupid. best way to out ride the cop (to me) would be on top of a honda cbr-1000rr....

also on foot... ive run from cops.... i knew i was faster lol

13. QFT. I live in a pretty rural area, and most of my friends drive big 4x4 trucks. A couple of them have had to run from the cops a time or two because they would have been locked up for sure if they's stopped. Luckily for them, there are tons of tiny ass roads, and pastures that they're able to make it through that the cops would have no chance in hell to get through, so they were able to get away pretty easily.

I don't think i'd ever try runnin from them in a big city though, cause most big city cops tend to turn little shit into the biggest deal cause most of them are power hungry, egotistical, assholes who think they can do what ever the fuck they want cause they have a badge and a gun..../rant :devious::devious:

14. My mom used to say, he who doesn’t risk never gets to drink champagne.

15. fuck man, who knows? lots of reasons i guess...

why do people cut themselves?
    why do people put themselves in a position where running from the cops is sensible?

people are just fucking weird man. We do some stupid ass shit.

16. No joke, a friend of mine ran on a CBR.

He got away.

17. hahahaha

18. haahaha. both of you +rep im gonna do this on saturday

19. THE STORY OF MY FUCKING LIFE AHAH sept i left my phone and bag and got caught for a graf a while ago fucking probation atleast no drug testing:D

20. I run because it's fun and it's better than getting caught.