Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people put a filter in their blunt..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Oct 1, 2011.

1. The fuck is you doin maaaan... you don't need a god damn filter!!

:smoke:

2. Who does that? I used to put roaches in blunts when I wasn't good at rolling.

3. I don't know who. but I also want to try that because I think it mitt give me smoother hits and whatnot

4. To filter out the blunt wrap smoke and ash, perhaps? I don't smoke blunts so I dunno, but that's what I imagine.

5. I add a filter to my blunts due to the little pieces of bud falling in my mouth and its been pretty effective.. it's there for the same reason people put them on J's.

6. I would never put a fucking filter in a blunt, that shit would look ridiculous. :laughing:

However,I almost always put filters in my joints:).

7. Better, smoother hits and it helps to actually smoke all of the weed. No burnt fingers brah :smoke:

8. I find that anything you roll smokes smoother with a filter, so why not go ahead and add one? That aside, with a filter, the 'roach' consists of mainly a filter, and a bit of bud, not just a fair bit of unsmoked bud. Try it once, and you wont go back to unfiltered blunts.

9. cant say i have ever heard of someone puttin a filter in their blunts.

10. I do...just my preference.

11. It's called a crutch, and it helps a lot. Yet it, you won't go back

12. lol it keeps the end open so the resin doesnt bind it shut......its waaaay better. not a filter tho just like thick piece of paper rolled into a circle :smoke: but yea im stoned idk if anyof that made sense

13. [​IMG]

W filter, makes it hit like a champ.

14. The same reason you put a filter in a joint? :cool:

15. i just had 2 2g blunts and i dont know how you can have a problem with weed going into your mouth. mabye your using the wrong blunt wraps idk mabye its because mine is really sticky nug.

16. That's not a filter, that's a damn roach.

17. I always rolled blunts with roaches.... works out better because you dont need a bowl to finish all the weed without burning fingers.

18. #20 SpartanM39, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    [​IMG]
    this is a filter...

Do not use these for your j's or your blunts it will filter out SOME thc.