Why do people like Florida so much?

Discussion in 'General' started by Treerollington, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Im born and raised here and it sucks

north/central florida=middle class white trash,ghetto nigs,rednecks,puerto rican new york transplants that think they are hardcore, druggies, wiggers,try hard wannabee cali stoner kids,some breed of Guido, and deer

south florida- more druggies, expensive everything, more trash, and shitty traffic, no speaky the english, and grilled up nigs trying to rob you.

florida as a whole-shitty weather-hot and humid/uncomfortable for half the day then it rains, and repeat, shitty weed laws(over 20 grams=felony),pill heads,meth users, and sex offenders.

and the beaches are dirty as fuck or crowded as fuck, and disney land is a rip off

sorry for the rant but I dont understand when out of state people want to come down here and love it.

Go to cali instead

2. idk, i liked the area i moved to, just now where i was living.

New Smyrna Beach isn't really crowded, there really isn't a whole lot of people there at that beach....most average people here are pretty friendly...it really depends on the location, and how you act around others

i like the hot weather, sometimes it gets too hot, but im not a really a fan of cold weather...a lot of people move down there because its warm year long, depending on where you live

3. THe only time I ever hear people talk good about Florida it's because they went to Miami on spring break or something. Other than that we all know it's shit.

4. Lots of old people croaking left and right, leaving behind cheap, well maintained low mileage Cadillacs just begging for chrome wheels, low profile tires and a bitchin' stereo system. All you have to do is fan out the geriatric smell. Oh yeah....and no state income tax probably helps. What other state can claim such benefits??