why do people like blunts so much?

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Oct 27, 2012.

1. The other day my guy dropped off an eighth of some purps, so I asked if he wanted to smoke a bowl and he just said "nah..". I always invite him to smoke a bowl since he's pretty cool and DELIVERS my weed to me, I feel it's only polite. But he always denies bowls, he only smokes blunts. He says bowls dont get him that high :confused:

Blunts are alright every once and a while but I much rather have a nice bowl from a pipe/bong - especially if its good weed, I like to taste it. It seems everyone here ONLY smokes blunts for some reason.

So what's the big deal with blunts?

2. Yeah I don't get it. I like the portability factor and its a nice way to change it up once in a while but I still prefer a bowl.

3. I don't understand it either. Bongs are so much better in my opinion.

The only time I could see blunts being useful is when you're in a large group or on the go, and even then I'd still prefer a few bowls from a little pipe.

But hey, everyone has their own tastes, right?

4. Blunts are awesome.

I get home at 6 and smoke my blunt at 7 and am high all night and its REALLY chill to sit there for like 20-25 min and just puff lightly on a blunt like its a ceegar.

Check GC browse reddit. Nice dim room.. some good tunes. Its da best.

and i own 2 mobius's, a PHX, a 4.0 glass and an OG lol

Just.. like.. blunts lol :smoke:

5. [quote name='"fuck you also"']blunts are awesome.

I get home at 6 and smoke my blunt at 7 and am high all night and its really chill to sit there for like 20-25 min and just puff lightly on a blunt like its a ceegar.

Check gc browse reddit. Nice dim room.. Some good tunes. Its da best.[/quote]

heelllll yeeaaahhhhh.

6. Id rather hit a nice glass bong any day.

7. Smoking out of an apple doesn't get me that high, neither does a blunt, joint, bong, spoon, vape, homemade, or even an all in one. Hmm, guess nothing can get me high; I'm not getting any THC with any of those methods. I know I'm right.

8. Someone who smokes blunts might ask about why you like bowls,
    just a preference man.
    Especially those who smoke cigs they would probably like blunts.
    Oh and blunts get me stoned like no other, and you do taste weed with a blunt. I do.
    And most GC smoke bowls by the way, just look around.

9. Vapes! Hahaha. I can't stand watching the smoke roll of the cherry, so much waste!!

10. well blunts are chill, make you feel rich and cool, portable, and more convenient for beginners and large groups

however they waste a lot of weed.

i found out why one of my blacks friends doesnt like bowls, i was smoking a bowl with him and he got the highest ive ever seen, he said he gets way higher off bowls.

in fact he says he gets "too high" and prefers the chill high of blunts haha

11. A blunt every once in a while is ok but people who smoke a blunt a day I don't understand. That's got to be doing harm to your lungs, your not supposed to inhale cigars into your lungs.

12. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']Someone who smokes blunts might ask about why you like bowls,
    just a preference man.
    Especially those who smoke cigs they would probably like blunts.
    Oh and blunts get me stoned like no other, and you do taste weed with a blunt. I do.
    And most GC smoke bowls by the way, just look around.[/quote]

Try this. Roll a blunt, the tear it open and smoke the SAME amount of weed in a bong. Just keep going and don't take your time (act like you're smoking a blunt). Then the next day smoke a blunt for real. People always say 'blunts get me more high'. Well yeah, when you're comparing 1-1.4 gram blunts to .3-.5 bowls.

13. I can understand that. But here where I live, in the south, EVERYONE smokes blunts. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't. When i lived in Cali blunts were occasionally smoked but it was much more about bowls. It's just...weird

plus I don't think blunts get me any higher than smoking out of my pipe :confused_2:

14. i can smoke 0.1 g in a bowl and get higher than like half a gram in a blunt

15. :laughing:
    :smoking:

16. haha for real

altho i prefer feeling like a hippie stoner in middle earth with pipes :)

17. Blunts and joints are a group thing IMO I hate smoking then by myself I always feel like I'm wasting a ton of bud

18. Lots of reasons. I for one think they make dank weed taste even better, only gotta light it once, dont mind the little tobacco buzz, it's fun, and you can burn cruise easier.

Blunt haters on here piss me off don't like blunts don't smoke them and don't tell me how to smoke my weed until you start buyin it for me.

19. Same amount or not, it's a different high man, different intake.
    Blunts get me higher than bowls. Feel free to feel different :smoke: